Colette - Combo models

AndyP.

Hi everybody,

I play Colette crew from the 1st edition f this game.

I falled in love about the miniatures and i continue to love play her.

I usually use a thematic crew styl with showgirl only, but I'd like to know if someone use her also in a different combo style (so also with non showgirl models).

Let me know your purposes ;)

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

Miss step (Howard langston), Johana and Joss helped me win a tourney this weekend with Colette. They are sooo good with her. december acolytes and silent ones are also nasty choices. People dont like it when the december acolyte fires its amazing hurty and debuffing harpoon gun at them 4-6 times a turn.

Also heard great things about mech rider with her.

Mech Rider is disgustingly awesome.

Things that have nasty attacks or tricks that shouldn't be repeated are often included. I don't know specific things.

(For some reason, I have a weird compulsion to brutally murder any december acolytes I come across)

I'd recommend Howard Langston as well.. Colette + Big H is just pure filth. 

Also I've heard December Acolytes are pretty horredous with Colette, all that dragging and slow is gotta be hell to play against. I plan on trying them out soon. Also the Silent One seems pretty good for the heals. 

Ooh, I have the same thing with Slop Haulers and Nurses! Weird.

For me it's Sabretooth Cerberus' and Rogue Necro. Basically anything with more than 2 heads dies ASAP.

My friend who plays Marcus has a vendetta against my Perdita as she ALWAYS shoots his Cerberus in the face turn 1/2. It's usually dead by the time Perdy is done with it :D

Yeah it's nasty prompting acolytes, damaging and slowing and draining the opponent's hand while you replenish your own with surge. <3 my acolyte. Oddly enough i didn't use mine in the tourney. I faced ressers and neverborn in reckoning and headhunter and felt I needed condition removal so I brought Johana instead. Prompting around a relic hammer is pretty great, especially if she's within 3 of Joss or Miss Step for the + to attack flips.

• Like 1

Oddly enough i didn't use mine in the tourney. I faced ressers and neverborn in reckoning and headhunter and felt I needed condition removal so I brought Johana instead. Prompting around a relic hammer is pretty great, especially if she's within 3 of Joss or Miss Step for the + to attack flips.

That's awesome!

I love using myranda with her. She is fairly dangerous herself, add in prompting her for

Reactivate then sacrificing her prior to dying to summon a beast to suit your situation. Throw in that prompting a Cerberus is potentially the best prompt I have seen, if you have high tomes in hand, prompt to attack and maul away.

• Like 1

I'm with Sybarite with her suggestions: Miss Step/Howard Langston, Joss, Johan(na) are all three top choices when I play my Colette crew.

The other main additions I consider outside of showgirls are:

-Mech Rider (pure filth :D )
-Soul Stone Miners - very good at mid/late game scheme dropping in the opponent's deployment zone, and if you add Practiced Production upgrade to a showgirl makes a lot of schemes down right trivial with SS Miners or Mechanical Doves.

I'm a new Colette player (3 months) and have had some reasonable success with her in my local gaming group & at 3 tournaments so far.

I'm looking for advice on low SS damage dealers - ie. Railworkers &/or Union Miners. Has anyone used these in combination with Colette to any great success?

I believe my Colette crews so far have relied heavily on high SS damage dealers like 2 Coryphee, Joss & Howard. These are all awesome but can be avoided (well, sort of) by an experienced player. I'm looking to include a few more hitters.

Metal Gamin, Performer (for late game enemy scheme marker 'seduction', especially nasty with Prompt) & 1 December Acolyte are my usual fallbacks as well.

Cassandra is awesome but still need to use her more as Joss usually takes over as my go to henchman at the moment. Any advice here?

Thanks guys.

Bradley.