What are you listening to?

I had my Heavy metal / Dark Goth / Rockabilly / Psychobilly fases ages ago.

I still go back to it occasionally, but i am listening to loads of Jazz and Swing lately. Cant get over how good Sinatra really is.

But my all time favourites when I am gaming, has to be Tool, David Bowie, Jon Spencer Blues Xplosion, Pizzicato Five, Thievery Corp. and Tom Waits.

yeah!

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't check this thread for a while, haha. I did a little write up about it - just kind of general feelings and shoutouts.

Currently listening to Vaya/Relationship of Command - At the Drive In... while getting my Iron Painter on. Listening to post-hardcore and painting... hmmm maybe I should go 100% artsy fartsy by throwing a wool toque on and grabbing some starbucks ;)

Thrice any good?

Yeah, really good (IMHO anyway!).  They've changed quite stylistically during their career.  My favourite albums are the early ones 'The Illusion of Safety' and 'The Artist in the Ambulance' although to Alchemy Index double-album is good (it's a concept double of four mini albums based on the four elements for total artsy farty points!) as are Beggars and Major/Minor (the only Thrice albums I don't really like are Identity Crisis and Vheissu).  I'd check them out in the order I listed (TIoS sounds very raw though).