Wrath of the Bayou: Slow Growing Mischiefs of the Gremlin Horde in Helsinki.

zFiend

Bucket Avatar of the Slop

Gotta love the big hat, he's such an effective master. Even without upgrades he offers so much. Good shootin, great shootin with triggers, with added blasts. Strong support with Do It Like DIs.  And of course the awe inspiring power of the big hat stripping the opponents control hand while you still get to bayou two card.

Good Read :D

• Like 1

I was under the impression slop haulers were considered a top choice for their soulstone cost. Maybe Math meant the slop haulers are broken good comments.

Nah. We have discussed the "Why does anybody talk about Slop Haulers?" thing at least twice.

Exactly. There are at least two prominent Gremlin players who think that Slop Haulers are superfluous and not worth taking.

Gremlin faction must be seriously broken if Slop Haulers aren't good enough to make it on the field. They are almost good enough to be taken in most factions without the heal. With the heal, they seem like a nobrainer choice.

Gremlin faction must be seriously broken if Slop Haulers aren't good enough to make it on the field. They are almost good enough to be taken in most factions without the heal. With the heal, they seem like a nobrainer choice.

It's not that they aren't good enough to take, just that you don't need to sometimes.  If I'm running Som'ener (see what I did there?) I take them to heal up the Bayou Gremlins I bring in.  If I'm running Ophelia, I don't think they're as necessary, what with Dirty Cheater and QML.  I don't ever take them when I bring Wong.

Edit: I will take the Slop Hauler with Ophelia if I think I'm going to need to really drop Df down off of some bigger targets.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...