TTB Volunteers At Gen Con 2015

Justin

Hey all,

We're excited to announce that we are now accepting volunteers to run games of Through The Breach at Gen Con 2015!

If you have a great idea for an adventure, you love running games, or if you just love Through The Breach and want to help us spread the word, then sign up!

We are looking for volunteers to run one off adventures with pregenerated characters which last for 4 hours. You must be willing to accommodate 4-6 players. You can come with your own custom adventure, or we can provide one for you. Materials such as Fate Decks, Twist Decks, and books will be provided by Wyrd.

We are also potentially interested in have one one-off session which lasts 6-8 hours. This is dependent on whether we get anyone to run it. If you would like to, let me know in the email!

If you are interested, please email justin@wyrd-games.net with an email titled "Gen Con 2015 TTB Volunteer" and include the following information:

• Name
• Email
• Email used in Gen Con registration system
• Forum Name
• Date/time you prefer to run your event

Obviously we are looking for people very familiar with the TTB system.

Due to space we can only hold one TTB event at a time.

We are also looking for volunteers to demo TTB in our booth. TTB demos will involve walking people through character creation and a lightning fast combat, which should last no longer than 30 minutes per demo. We have shifts for TTB demos available on the following days/times:

Th 9 am - 2 pm
Th 2 pm - 7 pm
Fr 9 am - 2 pm
Fr 2 pm - 7 pm
Sa 9 am - 2 pm
Sa 2 pm - 7 pm
Su 9 am - 2 pm
Su 2 pm - 6 pm (pack up)

We need one volunteer for each time slot.

Of course, volunteers will be compensated with some awesome Wyrd product! Compensation is given out in the following manner:

1 shift = $25 Booth Credit (BC)
2 shifts = $50 BC
3 shifts = $75 BC & GM badge
4 shifts = $125 BC & GM badge
5+ shifts = more booth credit

One "shift" is running one TTB game session or doing one 5 hour demo session in the booth. Obviously people may sign up for multiple shifts if they like.

I hope to see you there!
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Will there be any more TTB events for Gencon looks like they are all sold out?

Seconded!

Both my wife and I were hoping to play.  I did the kickstarter but i've not had any luck finding any local games.  It looks like there were only a few events and they're all sold out.

I've never been to Gencon before - is there a chance new games will open up, or is it more or less set in stone?

It is likely that some people will run pick-up games, but unfortunately we did not have enough volunteers offer to run events to offer more scheduled times.

Your best bet is discussing the possibility with our Event Hall coordinator, who we'll try to keep abreast of the situation.

• 1 month later...

For those looking for more TtB games: I don't have any more official ones on the schedule, but I am running demos on Thursday and Sunday afternoons starting at 2 pm in the Events Hall. If you'd like me to demo Through the Breach, I'd be happy to run a quick, pared-down version of the intro adventure I have planned. And it never hurts to show up at one of the scheduled games (Friday 4 pm-8 pm and Saturday 10 am-4 pm) with generics to see if there's unexpected room. :)

• Like 2

• Mason unpinned this topic