Tale of Malifaux Bloggers 2

completely blew my month 2 deadline, but I have eventually finished- Toshiro and a Trapper to give Mei some ranged support- 9 days late, may as well make it a tenner and I'll chuck it at WAAC tonight:) next month- illuminated and a lone swordsman! http://tacticsandtea.blogspot.co.uk/ 

<aaaaand done- £10 to macmillan in WaaX name:)> 

Well I've put up a belated (ie. I forgot to finish it off for a few weeks) blog post for month 3, which is basically just more of my gaming experiences with Bayou McMourning;

http://rathnard.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/tomb2-month-3-dirty-rotten-cheater.html

I have, however, just finished my Month 3 painting. I'll post up a blog about that in a few days. :)

I think I'm just going to have to drop out of this like a sucker :(  Unfortunately I haven't got as much painting time as I thought I would have and the time I do have is being dedicated to painting my Ressers for a tournament.  I really didn't want to use these for ToMB as they're my main faction so not really in the spirit of the Tale.  I hope to return next time you do one though and best of luck to everybody else.

I can see a lot of people saying they might have to drop.

The last months should be the easiest and now we are into the fourth and final, come on, let's do this people!

Month 3 ended 4th of May and June 1st is the final day of ToMB.

I have had my month 3 painted for a couple of weeks but like a lazy man child I haven't put a blog up yet.

Due to my Birthday being on the 4th I still didn't get my blog up so I will at least owe WAAC £1

QUESTION

What should the buy out? What is fair, I want people to play by the rules but I don't want to even pretend to say people owe a huge amount.

In my head £15 seems fair as it's a months allowance but I appreciate that may be a lot for some.

I can see a lot of people saying they might have to drop.

The last months should be the easiest and now we are into the fourth and final, come on, let's do this people!

Month 3 ended 4th of May and June 1st is the final day of ToMB.

I have had my month 3 painted for a couple of weeks but like a lazy man child I haven't put a blog up yet.

Due to my Birthday being on the 4th I still didn't get my blog up so I will at least owe WAAC £1

QUESTION

What should the buy out? What is fair, I want people to play by the rules but I don't want to even pretend to say people owe a huge amount.

In my head £15 seems fair as it's a months allowance but I appreciate that may be a lot for some.

Been a lurker on this particular thread (it's great inspiration). However I do have some personal experience with that particular question.

My gaming group in college did something similar, if you didn't meet objectives you had to donate X to March of Dimes at the end of the grow league. X was not a predetermined amount as some in the group had regular jobs, out of school, etc., and others like myself were poor college students. How we determined X was fairly simple:

The next time you feel like going to buy some beer or go out to eat, stay in and instead donate the amount you would have spent. That way if a poor college student was just planning on going to McD's, that's $6-$10. It was a simple enough method. The amount given wasn't the most important, just that you lived up to the bargain and gave what you could without hurting anyone's finances.

Edit: Rath, that is an amazing looking model.

Good read Psientologist! I was hoping to add a second starter as well but the finances just wouldn't work out.

As for your month 4 purchases, I'd look at getting Hans, Bishop and/or some Convict Gunslingers. Hans can help strip cards from your opponents master in preparation for Misaki's Assassination run, as can the Convict Gunslingers purely buy virtue of their amazing damage potential. As for Bishop, well he's just plain amazing. ;)

• Like 1

My post is now up. Though it is more an admission of failure than a proper TOMB post as real life has been too crazy for any painting tim lately. Have got a couple battle reports from the last month or so up as part of it though. Super busy with theatre production and moving in the next two weeks as well but hoping last two weeks of May I can really crack on the painting and catch up for month 4. 

http://abnormalifaux.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/tomb2-month-three-nekima-rises-or-not.html 

• Like 1