January FAQ/errata

Justin

Question

I think that might be the list. I am searching but Can't find anything beside legalese and damper.

Not many things ignore auras. Those that do are usually only damage or cover los based which snares is none of.

So 4 things can charge her and only one doesn't have an ability to do so. So ha lilitu only reliable one ;) but I really am drawing a blank on what else can ignore her anti-charge aura.

I think that might be the list. I am searching but Can't find anything beside legalese and damper.

Not many things ignore auras. Those that do are usually only damage or cover los based which snares is none of.

So 4 things can charge her and only one doesn't have an ability to do so. So ha lilitu only reliable one ;) but I really am drawing a blank on what else can ignore her anti-charge aura.

Mechanical Attendant can also turn the aura off, and Seishin are immune to auras, but they cannot charge. I don't know how you get only 4 things when literally every model in a crew with dampening field or mechanical attendant can charge her. That sums up to every guild model, half of the arcanists and some ressers and neverborn and all mercenaries.

Also it doesn't make sense to claim that Lilitu's :melee 4 is more reliable than Lucius' ability to ignore the aura.