Sleeves

Stany

Thought I would throw this in on the off chance I've been trying to find a nice set of card sleeves for my hamelin crew any ideas or links? thought there would be some with rats on but I'm drawing a blank any help would be much appreciated

Cheers all

• Like 1

Ultra-pro card sleeves. You can get clear, though ones with 50 in them for around €5 or so. They are pretty sturdy and if you use a wipeable marker they're easily wiped. I use a cheaper option, that doesn't like being written on but then, I don't write on them.

If you have a LFGS that sells Magic, they usually have clear sleeves in stock. Ask around there for maybe some hints.

Wait, did I misunderstood and did you want sleeves for your fate deck? Ooops

That's ok I've ordered one of the new fate decks from the gen con release and believe there is a rat on the back!? this being the case your idea is perfect for me! Thanks for your time to help me and thanks for you for the (drown them in rats) post it's my Hamelin bible can't wait for my gen con bits to get here and really get into playing Hamelin! New artwork for him looks great Rat King is amazing cheers again

I sleeve all my stat cards in clear dragon shields. I don't sleeve my fate decks, as I have the standard ones and puppet wars (love the art). I bought the deck for evil baby orphanage but found it impossible to determine any of the suits. I have found that the fate deck I use with Raspy only works with her and will hate the player if used with any other crew (which I witnessed during one of my tournemts).

That's ok I've ordered one of the new fate decks from the gen con release and believe there is a rat on the back!? this being the case your idea is perfect for me! Thanks for your time to help me and thanks for you for the (drown them in rats) post it's my Hamelin bible can't wait for my gen con bits to get here and really get into playing Hamelin! New artwork for him looks great Rat King is amazing cheers again

Glad you liked my tactica :D Sadly, the new fate deck don't have rats on their back, like Ratty said. Check your local FLGS, they might have the things you need.

I sleeve all my stat cards in clear dragon shields. I don't sleeve my fate decks, as I have the standard ones and puppet wars (love the art). I bought the deck for evil baby orphanage but found it impossible to determine any of the suits. I have found that the fate deck I use with Raspy only works with her and will hate the player if used with any other crew (which I witnessed during one of my tournemts).

i have sleeved my fate deck. It helps it survive my rough suffling. 

I don't sleeve my fate decks. I don't like the feel. I figure I can afford a new deck or two a year if they wear out. Besides that, I am still using my first Retro fate deck that came out a couple of years ago and its holding up great.

I do sleeve my stat cards in clear Dragon Shield and can't recommend them more.

I'm not a crazy shuffler which is why I don't sleeve my fate decks. I use my puppet deck for my other crews besides Raspy (she demands to have her own) but while I also have a red fate deck, Sonnia doesn't seem to like it too much.

Does anyone use matching fate decks with their crews?

/sigh......yeeees.