WIKI surprise

Q. How cool is Wyrd?!

For doing something I wanted to do anyway, I guess I hit the raffle.......I was just awarded store credit for doing work on the Wiki.

Thank you so much Wyrd......and so close to GenCon I'll be sure to put it to good use.

I don't know how many raffles they're doing, but good luck to everyone else that's worked on the Wiki.....many much more than me, and you deserve it.

A. The Coolest.....like Rasputina-cool.

• Like 8

Q. How cool is Wyrd?!

For doing something I wanted to do anyway, I guess I hit the raffle.......I was just awarded store credit for doing work on the Wiki.

Thank you so much Wyrd......and so close to GenCon I'll be sure to put it to good use.

I don't know how many raffles they're doing, but good luck to everyone else that's worked on the Wiki.....many much more than me, and you deserve it.

A. The Coolest.....like Rasputina-cool.

Yeah, basically everybody that participated in the wiki building at least gets some love, in our case, in the form of a smexy store credit code. So yeah, very happy for the thanks, not so much for the credit as much as just being recognized and being thanked on such a dedicated way.

• Like 2

There isn't, it's a fan made site that had fallen into disarray since M2E.

Hateful Darkblack and Mister Shine rallied the community to update the wiki for the new edition and Wyrd chipped in by doing a raffle to reward some contributors and gave ALL the wiki writers store credit.

Pure awesome!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...