Crew Creator Issues, Redux

When making a Lucas McCabe list as Ten Thunders, if no totem is selected and you have 4 points Luna is available to hire both as a totem and from the regular model list.

The guild version of him does not do this.

This is starting to sound like an old version of the data got restored or something. When I did my latest list of fixes for the data, the Luna issue was allready on my list of fixed issues, plus I remember that issue being fixed several weeks back. The update I sent to Ratty last week should fix that.

So we are waiting on a new version of the CCto be uploaded then? I just checked Trixie and the problem is still there.

Yes. If you're refering to the Web version, I have sent off the updated file to Ratty allready, but he's the one that has to put it up since I don't have access to Wyrd's web server (I'll see if I can get a hold of him sometime tonight) If you mean, the mobile app, then that is waiting on me since I am the one that publishes that, and I'm waiting til I've got all 3 platforms ready to go before I push another update. Either way, please be patient, I know I'm hard at work on some things, and I can only imagine the Wyrd offices are 'all hands on deck' with GenCon being only 3 weeks away.