Are there any out of faction Nightmares?

Somnicide

I kind of doubt that we will be seeing any non-Neverborn Nightmares for the time being as the Dreamer does not have any ability that lets him hire nightmares regardless of faction.  So if they wanted to make it work with the Dreamer they would have to add something to the new model's card stating he can hire it, something they have been trying to avoid in M2E.  Otherwise he would only be able to summon them with Dreams of Pain.

I kind of doubt that we will be seeing any non-Neverborn Nightmares for the time being as the Dreamer does not have any ability that lets him hire nightmares regardless of faction. So if they wanted to make it work with the Dreamer they would have to add something to the new model's card stating he can hire it, something they have been trying to avoid in M2E. Otherwise he would only be able to summon them with Dreams of Pain.

But then again, I suppose that kinda fits his flavour... A nightmare that none of the neverborn can hire... Except the cute blonde kid from earthside... Some kids have strange dreams

But then again, I suppose that kinda fits his flavour... A nightmare that none of the neverborn can hire... Except the cute blonde kid from earthside... Some kids have strange dreams

Exact that they have been avoiding putting those special abilities on models that let them be hired by other masters.  They have sort of done away with those little splurts that disallow certain masters from taking models *Animosity* and anything that says "Any Master that is a Spirit can hire this model in their crew".  They are also seeming to be trying to get away from the whole idea of a certain type of model with in a faction only working for certain masters, save for totems of course.  We saw them play a little with this in the second wave of the Beta before they axed it and revised those cards, so I am guessing they want to avoid it for the time being.  So I am willing to bet that for now any new nightmares come out will be Neverborn faction, MAYBE dual faction of they feel ambitious.