What is the status of Through the breach for the backers??

WalkingInBlack

So with zero details on a shipment. How long should I wait before asking about a lost/missing or stolen shipment? Just wondering as my neighborhood is not so great for leaving stuff out, and with no estimate due date I can't just stay home everyday for a week. (Normally I can track this, go home while it's out for delivery, then go back to work after I get it.)

With the way this is done, I have no way of knowing status. One of the neighbor kids could have my stuff for all I know.

Just wondering, thank you.

I'm in "other countries" and it appears I have no idea of knowing when to expect a parcel, if it should have arrived by now or not, etc.

@ Wyrd: Were international deliveries FedEx'ed, or posted by some other means?

Knowing that might give us some clue about how to check up on delivery status.

I just phoned fedex UK and gave them my name and address, they searched for anything in their system coming to me. They found nothing, so I don't know whether it'll actually help anyone to try it!

Not knowing the exact shipping date or tracking info makes it hard to be sure - it may just not show up to them, or be in customs still, or some other random thing like that.

If you go to the home tab up the top of this page, there should be a contact us thing. That gives you an option for mispacks, they'll want a photo most likely (did last time I had something wrong, but that was a while back).

A lot of the team will be at gencon though, so it will take a bit longer for things to get sorted and sent out at the moment.

• Like 1

Nice, that is much different then I have heard from others :)

I think it is the first time I got a delivery via FedEx, so I really can´t say if it is different from usual or not? I have used UPS before and they act similar...at least in Denmark?

If I had not contacted FedEx via phone or internet they would have tried to deliver again two days from now..also pretty standard.  

I'd never heard of Reaper Con until just now… not sure what they do there since Reaper doesn't really have a game?

Reaper does actually have a game for their line it just isn't super well known.

Malifaux is certainly Wyrd's flagship and is unique in the market. It delivers a character driven storyline with a skirmish mechanic that has endless potential really, endless potential.

To be fair Malifaux is not unique in this market, there are and have been plenty of systems that are character driven skirmish games. Necromunda, Mordhiem, Dark Age, Anima Tactics, Helldorado, Relic Knights even MERCS are all good examples. Malifaux is somewhat unique in that it uses Cards vice dice.

If you go to the home tab up the top of this page, there should be a contact us thing. That gives you an option for mispacks, they'll want a photo most likely (did last time I had something wrong, but that was a while back).

A lot of the team will be at gencon though, so it will take a bit longer for things to get sorted and sent out at the moment.

Thanks! You're probably right. Maybe I'll wait and send it after Gencon.