M2E PullMyFinger Wiki - Ressurectionists

More iniative to the PullMyFinger wiki! Specifically, the Ressurectionists.

Henchmen

Totems

Enforcers

Minions

Peons

As of 24/7/2014,  we have content for all the resseructionists! Apple Pie for all those who helped!

3304257591b181d45-d69f-4c65-8fd3-2653d8a

Hey, I'm working on the Molly article, once I get that to a point I'll jump onto the Necrotic Machine as it's her totem.

Right, added that to claimed.

Thanks for getting on this! Can you add links to each page from the first post? That will make it easier for people to jump in.

Will do.

Okay, Necropunk is done. That was fast.

Whoa, fast

Finally finished Toshiro

http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/M2E+Toshiro+the+Daimyo

Next up is Yin, I'll also be getting dibs on the Soul Porter since I'll end up covering pretty much everything that is ancestor related outside of Yan Lo.

Odd, I thought I had already you claiming the Porter. Updated the first post anyway

You are awesome

Aw shucks you'll make me blush!

Also, finished the Soul Porter

http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/M2E+Soul+Porter

I'm now going to dedicate to cleaning up some models needing more Ten Thunder based intel and doing pure Ten Thunder models for a bit, though I do hope to come back here to do any resser stuff still missing after I have all Ten Thunders with some content.

I'm now going to dedicate to cleaning up some models needing more Ten Thunder based intel and doing pure Ten Thunder models for a bit, though I do hope to come back here to do any resser stuff still missing after I have all Ten Thunders with some content.

I have a question:

Incorporeal means that all Ml and Sh actions cause half damage (rounding up) to the Soul Porter, meaning that 2 damage becomes 1 and 3 damage becomes 2 and so on

I always thought half the damage gets prevented (and half is always rounded up - it says so in the rulebook if i remember correktly). So "half" of 3 would be 2dmg that get prevented resulting in only 1 "real" dmg for the soulporter.

I'm not 100% sure this is true (and i dont have my cards with me or the rulebook right now), could someone verify or debunk plz. Thx

Alright. Still, thanks for all the work done. It's looking great.

I have a question:

Incorporeal means that all Ml and Sh actions cause half damage (rounding up) to the Soul Porter, meaning that 2 damage becomes 1 and 3 damage becomes 2 and so on

I always thought half the damage gets prevented (and half is always rounded up - it says so in the rulebook if i remember correktly). So "half" of 3 would be 2dmg that get prevented resulting in only 1 "real" dmg for the soulporter.

I'm not 100% sure this is true (and i dont have my cards with me or the rulebook right now), could someone verify or debunk plz. Thx

Incorporeal: This model ignores, and is ignored by, other models and terrain during any movement or push. Reduce all damage this model suffers from Sh and Ml Attack Actions by half.

First, it doesn't prevent damage, it reduces damage. (which is important, thrust me) It halves the damage suffered, which is rounded up.