Let's populate the M2E PullMyFinger Wiki!

Do you know how to change the font of the text? I will start to add links to other models soon, and I added the concept art from Chronicles 10.

Just going to go ahead and make a style guide call here, I'd like everyone to stick with the default font. Its important that PMF looks cohesive, despite being made by dozens of people's efforts.

• Like 1

If we are now calling claims on "Good" pages, I'd like to claim Rasputina.  Done a little work on her so far.  Will have another game with her later this week and plan on putting a focus on her article this weekend(hopefully with some of her minions too).

Just going to go ahead and make a style guide call here, I'd like everyone to stick with the default font. Its important that PMF looks cohesive, despite being made by dozens of people's efforts.

Good call!

I suspect most of this is from copy & paste artifacts, rather than anyone deliberately getting fancy with font. But it's definitely good to keep a consistent font.

Its another nice thing for people who jumped on the editing partywagon to do though!

Speaking of, if you did jump on said partywagon, let us know in thread what youve been fixing up. Goes for everyone really. A post here with your username about what youve made/spruced up is a lot easier to track for the various loot bags than trying to figure it out from the 100+ revisions a day in the change log.

Share your contributions and beam with pride

Okay, here's the current status of Neverborn models. I will start working on Baby Kade, Teddy, and Sorrows. Anybody who wants to pick some up, feel free.

@Hateful Darkblack: do you want to keep track of who picks these up?

Henchmen

• Bad Juju - empty
  • Barbaros - created
  • Candy - created (CLAIMED: therat)
  • Hungering Darkness - created
  • Lord Chompy Bits - empty (CLAIMED: zFiend)
  • Nekima - empty
  • Spawn Mother - empty
  • Widow Weaver - empty (CLAIMED: zFiend)
  • Vasalisa - empty

Totems

• Cherub (Lilith) - created
  • Daydream (Dreamer) - empty (CLAIMED: zFiend)
  • Marionette (Collodi) - empty
  • Poltergeist (Pandora) - created (CLAIMED: therat)
  • Primordial Magic - empty
  • Voodoo Doll (Zoraida) - empty

Enforcers

• Baby Kade - done (CLAIMED: therat)
  • Coppelius - empty (CLAIMED: zFiend)
  • Doppelganger - empty (CLAIMED: zFiend)
  • Hooded Rider - empty (CLAIMED: zFiend)
  • Iggy - empty (CLAIMED: therat)
  • Lelu - empty
  • Lilitu - empty
  • Mature Nephilim - created
  • Mr. Graves - good
  • Mr. Tannen - good
  • Teddy - done (CLAIMED: therat)
  • Tuco - empty

Minions

• Beckoner - created
  • Black Blood Shaman - empty
  • The Depleted - empty
  • Gupps - empty
  • The Illuminated - good
  • Insidious Madness - empty (CLAIMED: zFiend)
  • Marionette - empty
  • Mysterious Effigy - empty
  • Silurid - empty (CLAIMED: Rathnard)
  • Sorrow - done (CLAIMED: therat)
  • Stitched Together - empty (CLAIMED: zFiend)
  • Terror Tot - good
  • Waldgeist - empty (CLAIMED: therat)
  • Wicked Doll - good
  • Young Nephilim - created

Peons

• Alp - empty

Added quite a bit of stuff to Doug- Didn't remove or edit much of the existing as, while it's not the same style as me, it was mostly accurate.

Added a tips and tricks, added to the crew section, added art to the top and the crew section, and filled in some sparser bits of the original entry.

ENinja

Edit; Went back and checked the request-

Added "Playing against" section, and "Starting McMourning" section.

@Hateful Darkblack: do you want to keep track of who picks these up?

Thanks for doing this, TheRat! If you could keep tracking it in this forum, that would work really well. That way, you can edit this to update it, but I'll still have this in the thread to show who contributed when all's said and done.

If you don't have time to track this let me know and I can do it, but if you're willing, it's all you.

OK, finally finished rechecking Misaki, so I consider her done, though if anybody wants to read her up and check for typos, punctuation or other similar mistakes, be my guest. Content wise I think it's pretty good, though I'm sure I missed some strategy worth mentioning.

I have removed for now the links of everything that doesn't have an entry at the moment to avoid confusion and ending up with broken links later on, but I do have the intention of making the entries of every model I have mentioned in there except masters, though I don't expect to go at breakneck speed.

Also have done Ten Thunders Brothers and Tengu and have done a good chunk of Izamu

http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/10+Thunders+Brother

http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/Tengu

http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/Izamu+The+Armor

Though I don't have the "M2E" descriptor in their url. If it's prefered, I could probably create an M2E page and copy and paste the content, but I'm hoping the administrator can just change the name of the page.

Good call!

I suspect most of this is from copy & paste artifacts, rather than anyone deliberately getting fancy with font. But it's definitely good to keep a consistent font.

Just a case of copy and paste gone wrong guys. Thanks for the pointers on how to fix it Hateful Darkblack!

Also, I added the links to the referenced models. Think I am now done with Shenlong :)

Sure thing. The Lady and Sonnia are on my 'to do' list. Does Perdita need checking/adding to? I don't remember if anyone claimed her.

She is claimed (by someone nearly as fast as her). But she is one of my favourites as well. I will help in any way possible to make her page as perfect as it can be.

• Like 1

My notes on Jakob Lynch. Anyone willing to polish this one up and bring it to Great?

Jakob Lynch notes:
Art would be nice!
There should be a Tactics and Tips section about Brilliance, listing all the ways his crew can give it out, and the ways they benefit from it.
The Building a Crew section should link to other model pages.
Still needs a Playing Against Jakob Lynch section.
Jakob Lynch's card manipulation tricks should be pulled out of Offense and made into a separate Card Manipulation subtopic under Tactics and Tips.
Maybe some advice on picking Upgrades, since they all look good and it's hard to figure out when you would want each, and which go together well.
Which crew are auto-includes, and which can you do without?
What Strategies and Schemes do you want? What can you do to improve those he has difficulty with?
How does the crew all fit together? What does Lynch usually do himself? What does he use Huggy for? What does he leave to the rest of the Crew?

I can finish the Lynch article!

• Like 1

Please do work on Perdita! I imported content for her from Panner_'s excellent tactica, but please add to it.

Will do. I changed some of the more arguable wordings (like "mandatory" and "clearly by far the best Guild minion") but all in all you (and Panner, of course) did a good job with her page.