Let's populate the M2E PullMyFinger Wiki!

All of the Masters are in a good state right now, and some of them are absolutely polished!

As of tonight, every Henchman has a full entry, most of them in very good condition!

There are only a handful of models in each faction that don't have articles:

Gremlins: All done.

Outcasts: All done.

Arcanists: All done.

Ten Thunders (3): Wastrel, Guild Pathfinder, Clockwork Trap

Neverborn (4): Coppelius, Beckoner, Insidious Madness, Stitched Together

Guild (9): Mechanical Attendant, Purifying Flame, The Scribe, Exorcist, Guild Sergeant, Guild Hound, Guild Pathfinder, Wastrel, Clockwork Trap

Ressurectionist (9): Ikiryo, Graveyard Spirit, Lost Love, Crooligan, Guild Autopsy, The Hanged, Night Terror, Shikome, and Mindless Zombie.

There are a total of 22 models that don't have articles right now. Pick one up and write about it! Thanks to everyone who has jumped in on this and to everyone who is continuing to work on it!

We're almost done! If you have played any of these models, please, click on the link and write up the article!

Okay, I just got word from Nathan!

First! Congratulations to our Wyrd grab bag winners:

• Vaiuri
  • Rgarbanzo
  • ClementWyrd
  • Nagash1956
  • Darial

I've written to all of you on how to contact Wyrd and arrange delivery of the grab bag! (I have no idea what's in it -- Mister Shine and I are getting our own as thanks as well!)

Second! Nathan sends his thanks to everyone that participated! He told me that next week you'll all be receiving a coupon code good for $10 off in the online store as a way of saying thanks for the hard work!

I'm amazed at everything Nathan and Wyrd do to support the community, and more excited about Malifaux than ever these days!

Well done everyone! Let's finish this up!

Ted/Hateful Darkblack

• Like 6