Accuracy - Main Book vs Mini Rules

Mister Shine

Question

So main rules book discusses accuracy modifiers we all know and love - tie is double neg, 1-5 is neg, etc

But in the Mini Rulebook there is an extra row saying Red Joker is severe+weak in the callout box. I assume that the Dmg Chart was copied and pasted and the red joker was mistakenly left in, but can we get an official "yeah thats right, RJ is not auto severe+weak on dmg" on it for tournaments and such?

So main rules book discusses accuracy modifiers we all know and love - tie is double neg, 1-5 is neg, etc

But in the Mini Rulebook there is an extra row saying Red Joker is severe+weak in the callout box. I assume that the Dmg Chart was copied and pasted and the red joker was mistakenly left in, but can we get an official "yeah thats right, RJ is not auto severe+weak on dmg" on it for tournaments and such?

Have this matter been resolved? Can't find anything about it in the FAQ/Errata ?

It wasn't in the Latest FAQ, that i saw, which was released Feb 1. It might have been late enough they didn't get it.

That being said, I would assume that most tournament organizers would at worst interpret the error in question as a :+ flip, as you can't do damage while determining accuracy. Also, how do you have a Red Joker difference between the totals? You could have 14, but while that is the numerical difference of the totals, it isn't a red joker. You can get a red Joker on the attack, but it isn't the difference in duel totals.

Yeah, I don’t think its that overpowered if you consider the SS system in the last edition. All tho, it wouldn’t be a fun rule to play with... How we argued down at the club was that its probably threaten as en bonus flip since it has it's own row in the column. Would be interesting to see the outcome, just treat it as value 14 any suit seems a bit dull.

Yeah, I don’t think its that overpowered if you consider the SS system in the last edition. All tho, it wouldn’t be a fun rule to play with... How we argued down at the club was that its probably threaten as en bonus flip since it has it's own row in the column. Would be interesting to see the outcome, just treat it as value 14 any suit seems a bit dull.

Are you really arguing that this is intended?

I dunnno. I'm still arguing that even playing it as written is impossible, since the table in question is not referring to getting a red joker. It is referring to the difference in duel totals being a red Joker. Even aside from the difficulty of actually having a 14 point difference in totals, the difference does not take notice of the cards which formed it.

So if our stats are equal, you flip a Black Joker, I flip a Red Joker, the difference is 14, not a red joker. therefore, the second part of the chart never takes effect, because it is impossible.

And that is ignoring the fact that obvious typo is obvious.