Some Resser love!

Zephir

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have played the Legend of the Five Rings RPG for many many years, so I'm well versed in Japanese fantasy. No looking at the models they are great, but just not what I was looking for in Malifaux.

As a single faction I would have no problem with the Ten Thunders, but as a dual factions I really think it ruins the other factions.

Judging from the releases at Gencon, it looks like besides 10t, Ressers seem to have the most Asian themed models. Jakob and company are pretty far from Asian. Mei and her crew, though Asian in name and appearance, are far more steam punk than Asian fantasy. I'm on board with this, as it adds another element to the uniqueness that is Malifaux!

Also, that totally says Anathema!!

They'll be at :+fate:+fate with paired and Daimyo...and Cb 9, it's about to get nasty up in here!!!

It's pretty cool.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

[quote=ThePandaDirector;439420

I'm sure that Yan Lo has an ability to not only get these guys' abilities, but if he has their relic then he can discard counters to summon them back (loosing the ability). But confirmation would be nice =]

Edited by Ausplosions

thats the picture I saw, but I could not make out the Undead because of the glare. I had hoped that said undead and not Unique because I think I see the "ue" after the glare that I hoped was unique, meaning the UN at the start was undead.

But I also figured someone with book in hand could just say so.

Last time I saw a "guts hanging out" model was lost love and he is NOT undead... :)

Is the penengalan? if not, then the ratio of undead "guts hanging out" is pretty low. :)

EDIT: Also, does he have any attributes which mean no corpse counter dropped? (Ancestor maybe meaning that?)

EDIT2: Sounds cool, thnx

Edited by Gruesome