Official UK Malifaux Team Challenge GT - 23rd and 24th June 2012

Neverata

Hello, as already it was commented in the former post, there will be allowed the participation of other countries teams? It is something difficult of organizing and we would have to know it in advance. Thanks!

Absolutely :) Its not just for the UK. Its the UK Team Challenge but as with the UK GT, all nationalities can attend. The more the merrier :)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm very interested in this event, but i have a few questions (though it might be a bit early for proper answers yet :D)

-Will the teams have to have crews which relate to each other or can each player bring a different faction for example.

-How are the games to be played? 3vs3 or 3 x 1vs1s and collect the results?

Hopefully be able to stir up some londoners to make a team. They've been mostly bad at attending tournaments so far though.

I think it's the attitude that if it's not in London it's not worth going to.

Otherwise I'll just have to appeal to other out of london based players to accept a poor, down on his luck Lilith player into their team. I may even make a poster like they do for animal charities. With a picture of me looking all forlorn.

I would be up for this and I am sure we can drum up a few more members.

I'm very interested in this event, but i have a few questions (though it might be a bit early for proper answers yet :D)

-Will the teams have to have crews which relate to each other or can each player bring a different faction for example.

-How are the games to be played? 3vs3 or 3 x 1vs1s and collect the results?

3 lots of 1 vs 1 at the moment, but if I can think of a way to shake it up I will be doing :)

Promises to be a lot of fun! And the trophies are already in the making!

Is there anyone out there interested in joining our team (Myself and Fulgrima...Mr Team Marcus himself) then please drop us a PM. As were both interested in attending this event but need a team mate.

Also as a side note were based in Birmingham and attend a gaming club every Tuesday night 6.00 to 11.00 pm at the Ladywood Social Club, Birmingham. B16 8SY. So if any of you out there are interested in coming along to get some games in or even if your new and thinking about getting an intro game drop me or Fulgrima a pm and we can sort something out.

We may have a taker for our position three.......go team!

Edited by G&TBoy

• 2 months later...

Just so you all know, this is definitely happening, the dates are all set in stone. Few people have advised me of their team structures already.

There are some interesting competitions being planned for this year, hardcore is being replaced with a fun new challenge. Is sure to be lots of fun :)

(structure your competitive teams wisely ;) )