Silurid info

DangerousBeans

From what I've heard, they taste like chicken. Other than that, I still don't have my book.

They were pretty average in Beta combat, not to powerfull offense but could do some damage, I think they also had @ 5 wounds... Pretty good troops to distract the opponent with while Juju is waking up and brings the hurt.

From what I've heard, they taste like chicken. Other than that, I still don't have my book.

They were pretty average in Beta combat, not to powerfull offense but could do some damage, I think they also had @ 5 wounds... Pretty good troops to distract the opponent with while Juju is waking up and brings the hurt.

Their final version wound up a good bit different than most of PT's version. I think folks'll find them quite appealing now. ;)

All the time? all the time?!?!?! The only happen AFTER the second turn. Ask Joss and a few spiders about the stuff that happens in the second turn. ;)

But, back on topic, Silurids are sweet. And Zoraida's Enthrall lets you bring some Gremlins along for the fun, too. Catfish men, mud men, and little green men. All hanging out with a topless old lady. Is there anyone who doesn't think this game is awesome yet?