Heyho, Time to say who I am

JonasD

Okay, here we go!

I am Jonas (Group: Hallo, Jonas!) and I've been addicted to miniatures for almost 10 years now.

*sigh*

Besides being a student for becoming an english teacher, I also am a freelance sculptor.

Yes, I started to make my own stuff! It NEVER ENDS! *snif*

Right now I am working for overall historical companies, but I also try to make some stuff for SciFi, Fantasy, SteamPunk whatever companies.

My other hobbies are: My girlfriend (she deserves it), playing guitar, music (METAL) and drawing.

I also like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain.

And Beer.

Well, the difference in beer-brewing is: Even the big companies in Germany make decent, if not good beer. Of course, the beer of micro breweries is almost always better, that´s true in Germany too (and I guess, across the world).

On a sidenote: I recently watched an us-american TV ad for Miller. Funnily, they won an award at the world beer competition. The category they won was "American Style Lager". I guess they had to compete with Budweiser and Coors ...

Of course, the beer of micro breweries is almost always better, that´s true in Germany too (and I guess, across the world).

There's a few around here, one that I'm familiar with is called Gettysbrew (in Gettysburg, figures). They brew several different beers, but all beer tastes bitter to me... however they also brew their own root beer and ginger ale, which is excellent! I gotta find a reason to go back there sometime, so if any of you find yourself in Pennsylvania for some inexplicable reason, let me know! :laugh:

Hmmm these never make it over the big water inbetween.

But in this time of the year I prefer Glühwein to drink. That is Red wine with cinnamon, sugar and other sweet herbs, then heated up. If we now also had snow, we could really enjoy that! But does its job also without snow.