Angelica [story discussion]

Ludvig

Hey filthy terr... ehrm... oh great arcanist masters! (you can skip to the bold part if you don't want to read my ramblings)

Being a guild loyalist for a long time Hoffman made me pick up some Ramos stuff and then Mei's box was cheap so it's been lying around and then I kind of got Marcus and a ton of beasties for free, thanks again @zFiend! Well, you know how it goes... What I'm saying is that I'm an arcanist for 2018.

I will be kicking this off by playing Myranda in a campaign in the hopes of later getting to put Marcus' avatar on the table.

This campaign will require me to write small story segments after each game and I can only come up with so much dialogue based on Cojo making rude gestures at Myranda so I figured I should start her with a human companion. The only model I have painted so far is Angelica so she will be tagging along.

TLDR-edition starts here: What's Angelica like as a person? Any stories where she features so I can get a feel for her dialogue? Anyone have any info on her apart from the stuff about her working for Colette that is in the book/wyrd page.

• Like 1

*harrumphs at the both of you*

*although the harrumph has lost some force, since it came out of a Malifaux girl-child, and Marlena’s tiny teddy is trying to pry loose said  child’s death grip on a peacekeeper leg*

I don’t remember Angelica ever having dialogue, just a description of being Loud and an expert heckler.