Niu_7

Salut, dear community! I am decided to start Malifaux and totally new to this game. I've decided to start Malifaux with Titania's crew and Neverborn faction at all, coz I like ideas that are stays behind this faction.

I need Titania's crew, obviously, but what other boxes I should buy from the start to play 35SS and 50SS formats.

How should I expand my boxes amount later?

1 hour ago, Niu_7 said:

So, I start with Titania's box, Primordial Magick, and Rougarous. I think that will get Lilith a bit later: I need some time to play with Titania. 

One more question: what about Bandersnatch with Titania? I've seen that some people recommend him. Should I get this box?

I too would probably avoid the Bandersnatch for now.  Otherwise, that's a great list to start with.  I'd definitely consider the Emissary too. Its new Conflux really goes well with a Fae themed crew, although the general Conflux massively buffs the Tooth/Rougarou combo.

Another model I love is the Mysterious Effigy, great little tanky model to drop schemes and protect Titania from charges or models like Yasunori who rely on number of attacks.

In the future, you could also look at the other new Wave 5 Fae models in the Cyclops and Bultungin.  Lilith's box is also very solid for Barbaros and Tots are very capable scheme runners.  Plus Lilith is just awesome fun to play!