Which guild models love hoffmans nimble the most?

4thstringer

2 minutes ago, 4thstringer said:

Should be able to. Ignores restrictions. 

That's pretty much the definition of a missile then ;) Nimble is generally pretty good on models with flurry or shots. A nimble and fast peacekeeper obeyed up by Hoffman can basically bring something from the opponent's deployment zone into the loving embrace of it's own flurry. 

Sam will still suffer from not being better than Francisco in raw damage unless something is burning and the Hoff doesn't really put stuff on fire. A mechanical crutch (Francisco) seems a decent way to go since nimble goes well with flurries and he hits better than Sam. If it ignores restrictions does that mean you could have double Hoffman upgrades if Hoffman applies the first one? Because debt AND extra rams on a nimble + fast Francisco sounds pretty gross.

Abuela is a nice PowerLoop target now as she won`t lose i (only thing she gets from PowerLoop is Ml7) and gives out Df6 and Sh7 so while not a good Nimble target, she`s a good Cyborg target.
I explained my picks in the blog but the ones I like are: Nino, Abuela, Sam, Executioner, Santiago. 

3 hours ago, trikk said:

Abuela is a nice PowerLoop target now as she won`t lose i (only thing she gets from PowerLoop is Ml7) and gives out Df6 and Sh7 so while not a good Nimble target, she`s a good Cyborg target.

You should also take notice that using Power Loop is not mandatory even if you have the condition, so no Cyborg will lose it if you don't really want to use a boosted stat. Useful when you want to loop in something to give your constructs high stats.

• Like 1