So we're Neverborn

KaijuS

What do other Neverborn think of Gremlins, and vice versa?

We don't seem to have much fluff talking about the interaction between Gremlins and other Neverborn, and it seems like something that would be cool to hear more about. 

Is Lilith our queen too? Would Nekima use our help? Do silurids normally eat us, or is it just The First Mate? Are we on Titania's hit list? 

So many questions!

What are your theories and things you want to know about Gremlins and other Neverborn?

29 minutes ago, Gremlin66 said:

Gremlins are more up and coming with the breach. Though they are up the ladder on the food change in the Bayou. They are still tasty to others in the Bayou. 

I thought they recently moved up due to mimicing humans? Compared to the non-sentient they may be doing ok but don't think nephilim and the other "true" neverborn give them much credit. Zoraida is the only neverborn I've seen interscting with them.

Gremlins are part of the Bayou and Zoraida is their guide. They don't share the primal hate Nephilim feel to humans, so they are curious and interact with them. Lilith is only queen of the Nephilim, not of the Neverborn. Gremlins fear most Neverborn, and also respect Zoraida.

On 4/13/2017 at 8:19 AM, Ludvig said:

Most neverborn seem to not include gremlins amongst them while the masters seem to show a modicum of respect towards each other but not gremlins? Not sure on this though.

Did Titania summone the gremlin masters to her court?

Would any self-respecting gremlin have heeded a command from a hatless lady?!?!

• Like 3

Oh, that isn't a story. That is just me expressing what must have happened between Malifaux 1.5 and Malifaux second edition.

...whoa, the Breachside Broadcast has started telling second edition stories too?!?! I stopped checking after it got done with 1.5. Now it's got all the storyline stories from when the editions changed, the first book.

Zoraida had a lot of gremlin synergy back in m1 so the lore has been there since before gremlins were a faction. I believe it's the main reason she is allowed to hire wp4 and lower living models as mercs sinc in m1 youweren't allowed to relent so ahe loved low wp models for pbey. They just forgot to keep gremlin wp low between editions since I believe it may have been a little too weak against some crews.