Conflux of Sorrow, or which ability to pick

Frozen Feet

It's pretty similar to the Doppelganger, so first thing that comes to mind is Nekima's sword ... ^^

*edit: Seen as you can also copy (0)s and (2)s, maybe there are some things not yet explored with the Doppelganger. I assume one could copy Spawn Mother's Lay Eggs and then hatch both eggs with one Will'o?

That'd be neat, two Gupps turn 1 ...

If Teddy is around I grab Terrifying sometimes.  Not the most reliable defensive ability, but it's a card eater.  I've taken the aura from Insidious Madness, too.  Since the emissary isn't quite as squishy as they are, it's easier to get the aura into a dangerous position so that the opponent can't easily cheat Wp duels.  Or the aura from the Poltergeist that just puts them at :-fate anyways.

Impossible/hard to Wound, Hard to Kill, Regen, Incorporeal, Armor, Black Blood, Curse of Autumn, Aionus' reverse incorporeal, WW's inhale terror to draw cards, Flight, Reckless, Martyr, Finish the Job (in a pinch), Misery (most obv.), Fresh Meat from Rougarou, Ruthless to ignore WP duels, think Candys auras can be copied, sure I missed a few

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Four_N_Six said:

Sorry about that. I thought regen was when the model activates, and wouldn't work at the same time as choosing it from the conflux. 

If you pick it at the start of your activation you should then get to resolve it. Or is it an action to copy it?