September FAQ & Errata

Lucidicide

On ‎17‎.‎09‎.‎2016 at 2:23 PM, Gnomezilla said:

While I disagree with you [as usual] I'm very glad you gave such a clear and reasonable justification for the opposite opinion.

It's solvable, too! Not that long ago I learned about using 'proxy bases' to indicate where you want the model to move to, without moving it first. Sounds like the idea was made for people who don't keep the recent past and potential future board state in mind. (Foreign as that idea is to me, I didn't see the point of proxy bases at the time.)

I like it. It will really solve some issues in our group :)

Proxy bases are used a lot in Warmahordes since model placement is very exact and the models can be really big and reach out from their bases to long distances. Shadow Emissary is an example of a Malifaux model whose base can be fitted into places where the model can't physically go due to other models or terrain nearby.

On September 14, 2016 at 10:30 AM, Sybarite said:

" 26. Conflux of Combat: Deconstruction rewritten. 27. Conflux of Thunder: The Thunder Calls rewritten" This is a bit confusing, as it doesn't say where you can find the rewritten rules.

Those were basically just notes to look at the updated PDFs. But that errata was made before any official cards were printed, so if you're using Conflux cards that you got with your models (as opposed to playing out of the book) you're already good to go.

Awesome job on everything! More questions had been piling on for years and it's great to see it all getting a good clean up. Very good rulings. Aaron was perfectly positioned to take over M2E. Not a micron off.

• Like 5