Healing flip by model with full wounds (Vanessa, Viktoria of Blood)

moorhed

Question

Hi such question that I dont know the answer.

Can model make a healing flip when has maximum amount of wounds?

This is pretty important for Viktoria and Vanessa players. Their skills says:

"Fates Entwined: Whenever this model
makes a healing flip, all other friendly Sister
models in play may heal the flipped amount."

This Fates Entwined rule pretty clear, but can or cannot the model make a heling flip when is not harm?

8 answers to this question

In this case it's pretty clear. That Vanessa is at full health or not doesn't prevent the flip from being made in the first place (nothing forbids it).

Then the amount flipped is what all sisters heal, regardless of what Vanessa will  actually heal for.

In fact Vanessa will attempt to heal the amount after it is flipped, and discard extra wounds if at her maximum allowance.

• Like 1

In this case it's pretty clear. That Vanessa is at full health or not doesn't prevent the flip from being made in the first place (nothing forbids it).

Then the amount flipped is that is what all sisters heal, regardless of what Vanessa will  actually heal for.

In fact Vanessa will attempt to heal the amount after it is flipped, and discard extra wounds if at her maximum allowance.

This is spot on.

Say for example Vanessa is at full wounds but Vik of Ashes, Vik of Blood and the Student of Conflict are both down by 2 wounds. Should Venessa make her healing flip and the flip results in 2 wounds healed. Vanessa will attempt to heal the 2 wounds but will discard them both as she is currently unharmed. As the result flipped was a 2, all other Sisters in play will heal that amount. 

Fates Entwined's wording is why this is allowed to occur. It's also why I often equip Ashes with Survivalist so Ashes gets HtK but more importantly the +'s to Healing Flips. I then take a FK Librarian and heal Ashes regardless of her health because the other Sisters heal whatever Ashes flips using her + Healing flip. 

(0) All Sewed Up: This model suffers 1 damage to heal 1 damage on target
other model within 2" and give it the following Condition until the end of the Turn:
"Brand New Strings: This model gains + to any Attack flips it makes outside of
its Activation."

Given the wording of the action I'd say yes. The Wicked Doll takes 1 dmg, heals 1 dmg AND gives the condition. The condition being applied isn't dependant on the heal. If you were already at full wounds in this instance you would discard the excess wound and still receive the condition granted by All Sewed Up.

(0) All Sewed Up: This model suffers 1 damage to heal 1 damage on target
other model within 2" and give it the following Condition until the end of the Turn:
"Brand New Strings: This model gains + to any Attack flips it makes outside of
its Activation."

Given the wording of the action I'd say yes. The Wicked Doll takes 1 dmg, heals 1 dmg AND gives the condition. The condition being applied isn't dependant on the heal. If you were already at full wounds in this instance you would discard the excess wound and still receive the condition granted by All Sewed Up.

Agreed.