What to get after / in addition to the Nicodem boxset

Zwergenkrieger

Hi all,

I just noticed that Nicodem will be released this month and because Im pretty intrested in fielding him I ask myself what I should get in addition to his boxset.

Honestly I want to go with pure plastics, therefore I like to get some advice on which new models I should get to get the best out of Nicodem.

Any advice here? Maybe Yan Los boxset too?

Thanks in advance

ZK

They only started doing plastics right before they kicked over to m2e. So your choices are kind of limited in plastics. Off the top of my head it would be Yan Lo's box, the ancestors, then Seamus box, McMourning box, and belles and nurses.

I'd honestly say that unless you are morally opposed to other masters, your best bet would be the Seamus box. Belles and Sybelle are both amazing pieces for Nico. Even just leave Seamus in the box for the time being.

I'd agree with the Seamus box as a good first add, and I'd add that McMourning's box is probably a close second.  Playing Nicodem, I almost never leave home without at least one Rotten Belle (and 2 isn't uncommon, nevermind possibly summoning more) but the Flesh Construct and Nurse you get in McMournings box will see good use as well.  I think there's other resurrectionist models I'd pick up before going into Yan Lo's box set, just depends on your budget really.

Have to post again because I completely forgot.  We *do* have some non-boxed models running around, after a fashion, that are worth special mention to our resident undertaker.

Bete Noir - She's as good a beat stick as we could ask for in Wave 1.  Since she can unbury when models die, she's right at home with Nico and his disposable zombie minions.

Transmortis - The University of Transmortis offers 3 great toolbox summons (against living, constructs, and undead) and a great henchmen to assist.