Are those models playable in M2E?

Emeryt

Hi and hello from Poland, when we're on the good path to create a small community of Malifaux players :-)

I have a question regarding those models:

Wong

Ama No Zako

Gracie

Burt Jebsen

Masters of the Patch box set

Mr Tannen

Mr Graves

Pathfinder & Clockwork Traps

I can't find them under the M2E category in Wyrd Online Shop, as well as no info in the Gremlin or 10 Thunders Arsenal Decks. But are those model still playable in M2E? Or are they getting rework (which I doubt)?

Thanks,

Emeryt

Hi and hello from Poland, when we're on the good path to create a small community of Malifaux players :-)

I have a question regarding those models:

Wong

Ama No Zako

Gracie

Burt Jebsen

Masters of the Patch box set

Mr Tannen

Mr Graves

Pathfinder & Clockwork Traps

I can't find them under the M2E category in Wyrd Online Shop, as well as no info in the Gremlin or 10 Thunders Arsenal Decks. But are those model still playable in M2E? Or are they getting rework (which I doubt)?

Thanks,

Emeryt

Not so much a comprehensive list as far as I'm aware however most online sellers such as Element Games, Wayland Games, The Troll Trader have a very good stock of miniatures available and usually the plastics are available there. Failing that the Wyrd Store is also very good as well however if you are based in Poland you may find it cheaper to buy from a European Seller as well as getting your goodies a little faster.

For the Brand New Plastics there is a list of releases that dates from September 2013 to Janurary 2014 which can be found here http://malifaux.com/M2eReleases.php

Many of the other platsic box sets include the Ten Thunders Masters (Mei Feng, Misaki, Lynch, Yan Lo, McCabe etc) as well as a few of the enforcers like the Strongarm Suit and Lazarus. You're best bet to find a list of all the plastics is to have a hunt online.

Yeah, I've been there :)

The problem with most the websites (Wyrd shop included) is that it doesn't clearly groups models if I'm looking for for example only 10Thunders models.

Other shops (polish mgla.pl or for example wayland) still have old model affiliations - like this http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/wyrd-miniatures/malifaux/cat_1331.html , which doesn't help much...

Well, guess I'll try to do some Excel spreadsheet defining box no, group affiliation, material made of etc.

I'm a collector, so something like this might come in handy to me.

Yeah, I've been there :)

The problem with most the websites (Wyrd shop included) is that it doesn't clearly groups models if I'm looking for for example only 10Thunders models.

Other shops (polish mgla.pl or for example wayland) still have old model affiliations - like this http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/wyrd-miniatures/malifaux/cat_1331.html , which doesn't help much...

Well, guess I'll try to do some Excel spreadsheet defining box no, group affiliation, material made of etc.

I'm a collector, so something like this might come in handy to me.

Or check out Mako's Model Tracker. He had it current for 1.5, and last I heard, he had updated it to include at least Wave 1 models.