Misaki upgrades?

4LeafClover

all of them.

Do you want her to stalk a model cause you have murder protege/ assassinate? Use that 0 action to make another attack? then take stalking bisento.

If you are building your crew around defense for things like protect territory or something similar then go with disguised. want to take soul stones take pick pocket.

Buying upgrades is up to you for the schemes and strategy +/- personal preferences.

I ALWAYS take Stalking Bisento, I've just found it too useful not too. The rest depends on the Strat and Schemes.

I took it by mistake. I realised halfway through the game that she COULD be charged becuase I picked up the wrong card. Haven't looked back since.

I've been playing her as outcast recently so usually take the one that makes her hard to kill and give +ve flips to healing

Misaki uses (0) Stalk on Santiago by discarding a card while in LoS.

Santiago gets the Stalked Condition.

Santiago takes a Walk/Charge action during an Activation.

Santiago's Activation ends (whenever he's used all his AP).

Misaki may now Walk toward Santiago. She must end the Walk as close as she possibly can to him.

And done :)

Misaki uses (0) Stalk on Santiago by discarding a card while in LoS.

Santiago gets the Stalked Condition.

Santiago takes a Walk/Charge action during an Activation.

Santiago's Activation ends (whenever he's used all his AP).

Misaki may now Walk toward Santiago. She must end the Walk as close as she possibly can to him.

And done :)

Not the BEST example, as Santiago should have just shrugged it off, but you get the idea. :)

Misdirection, which is a general 10T upgrade has worked wonders, I've had people cheat their score down cause I was losing with the mask trigger.

Stalking Bisento's definitely the way to go as well, I love being able to get that extra attack and those positives to flips...

I don't like Smoke and Shadows as much as I used to, mostly since you don't get the triggering suit in the ability... and it's only minions, but the smoke grenades are nice.

Misdirection, which is a general 10T upgrade has worked wonders, I've had people cheat their score down cause I was losing with the mask trigger.

Stalking Bisento's definitely the way to go as well, I love being able to get that extra attack and those positives to flips...

I don't like Smoke and Shadows as much as I used to, mostly since you don't get the triggering suit in the ability... and it's only minions, but the smoke grenades are nice.