it finally came...Po Boys Terrain crowdfunding live!

harbinger

16 hours left and I've decided to add the paddleboat to my pledge (65). I also need to add 5$ for shipping for mining thing?

How do I do this, just 'no perk' 70 and email you, or 'perk' the boat and pledge 70?

either way works just fine :)

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Work forgot to pay me (Thanks) so looks like I'm settling for a starter set instead of a town :(

Don't worry mate; You guys know Ill ALWAYS have soft spot for Mali players. Anyone from these forums that was involved in this initial campaign will get a chance to upgrade in first 90days for close to same prices. Only catch is will have to wait till all the perk customers taken care off.

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

I'm psyched about the Victorian set, you like to put this on Indiegogo/kickstarter.

I'm near on a 100% gonna back it if it is, if not well you will have a customer out of me purchasing it!

Fingers crossed you get more funding, wanna see this do really well!

Cant say anything concrete yet... but a certain someone noticed this whole adventure and was impressed by the fanbase and loyal support they have seen from this community. We have talked and they are sitting back watching how I handle the perk fulfillment. Everything goes fine and ummm... lets just say I wont have to come begging for funding on kickstarter/indigogo when time to bring the Victorian set to life :)

What mining thing?

That stretch has not been met.

Oops, art unlocks at 10,000, thing itself at 20,000. Someone donate 5,025 dollars quick.

Boat now also backed as a perk, and indiegogo is confused,

"did you know you've contributed to 2 Indiegogo Campaigns?"

Cant say anything concrete yet... but a certain someone noticed this whole adventure and was impressed by the fanbase and loyal support they have seen from this community. We have talked and they are sitting back watching how I handle the perk fulfillment. Everything goes fine and ummm... lets just say I wont have to come begging for funding on kickstarter/indigogo when time to bring the Victorian set to life :)

Santa Claus??

But you will, right? You will let your loyal fanbase have a crack at them before anyone else, right?!

Oh, and congrats on the successful campaign!

well guys this has been a wild and crazy ride. Now my real work starts. Funny this is, I think Im more excited about filling perks then was for the whole campaign. I can NOT wait to start seeing pics of what you guys do with my product.

I have to say, I'm really, really, really excited to put them on the table, I think they're going to add a lot of fun to our games :)

Congratulations on the successful campaign, I hope that you can really pull this all off and potentially turn it into a long-term business opportunity for yourself. It sounds like it would be a win-win for both yourself personally as well as the playerbase :)

Edited by Darguth

I'll say that this is exactly the kind of terrain I've always wanted and I'm so glad someone has finally come up with a way to deliver it. I don't have any of the resources necessary to come up with a lot of terrain on my own and I do need to as I don't game at places with a ton of terrain all the time. Plus going to those places, any terrain I did build would need to be transportable which is also difficult.

Your stuff seems to fill literally every niche I have when thinking of trying to come up with terrain, so thanks! I'm excited to receive the Town Set and I'm really pumped for the Victorian ones as on top of all the other reasons I gave, there is almost no purchasable Victorian themed terrain out there for the wargaming crowd.

there is almost no purchasable Victorian themed terrain out there for the wargaming crowd.

yet ;)

ok guys the confirmation emails (verifying orders and styles wanted) will start going out in 5-7 days. I need to wait till all the credit card orders clear till indiegogo gives me accurate contributors list to compare to me spreadsheets. That and I need couple days to come down off the high and recover from the celebration outing :P

Be honest, how many think youve gone into private military contracting and have to "take care" of some business overseas?

i love this. partially because i don't discourage similar thoughts. several neighbors know only a few things about me. i work for the govt. I work really weird hours, and i am good with computers.

when people ask, my favorite answer is "well i cant really explain it because you dont have a security clearance." then let their imagination create a much more exiting job for me.

• 2 weeks later...