Haul of Eggs 2 - 29th March 2014

Clousseau

As today was your deadline for master entries (and I am looking to solidify weekend plans) do you know if you will be needing anyone on your reserve list Mr Brown?  :D

Sorry, as yet no-one has dropped out, although I'm short of a few master choices.

On the positive front, you're now No.1 reserve as Conrad will be painting his Adepticon crew!

Hi all

Just a quick note to say that everything is on track for Saturday (assuming that Station can replace Furysblade). Still loads to do, including buying & painting the wooden spoon! And still hoping the Paddyfaux scheme deck arrives to add to the prize pool, which also includes an Egg Hauler & War Rooster (thanks to Tim, who I haven't paid for them yet!)

Space is going to be at a premium, so if you can avoid bringing massive bags, etc. it might help. I'll be bringing my big rucksack so will have many spare models if anyone has a disaster and forgets anything. Also, it can get a bit chilly if you are by the door, but warm everywhere else, so come suitably dressed. Hopefully it won't snow this year!

Store has drinks & snacks only, but there are plenty of food choices within 5 minutes walk. Map to the store is in the rules pack.

• Like 1

Hi all

Just a quick note to say that everything is on track for Saturday (assuming that Station can replace Furysblade). Still loads to do, including buying & painting the wooden spoon! And still hoping the Paddyfaux scheme deck arrives to add to the prize pool, which also includes an Egg Hauler & War Rooster (thanks to Tim, who I haven't paid for them yet!)

Got a War rooster last year so I am wondering if I will be able to grab the Egg Hauler this year :)

Hi David,

As you may have guessed by the speed at which I paid for this event I was really looking forward to it; unfortunately though (and sorry for the short notice) I am going to have to be "that guy" who has to back out - my daughter has come down really really poorly and I can't justify leaving her with a babysitter all day in the state she is in.

Hopefully you have someone who can fill my space on short notice.

Hope the event goes well and I really hope I can make you next one!

Daniel

Speaking of a car full of terrain - how far is the walk for me, and when do you need me there by?

If you park in the service area at the back of the courtyard area its a couple of minutes walk max. I'll try and send you a map by email.

I'll also try and remember to bring your bag of models!

We'll be setting up from 9am - to everyone else I'm going to close the doors until we're set up - go for a Costa if you arrive early (and buy me one too - I'll need it!)

Hi David,

As you may have guessed by the speed at which I paid for this event I was really looking forward to it; unfortunately though (and sorry for the short notice) I am going to have to be "that guy" who has to back out - my daughter has come down really really poorly and I can't justify leaving her with a babysitter all day in the state she is in.

Hopefully you have someone who can fill my space on short notice.

Hope the event goes well and I really hope I can make you next one!

Daniel

Sorry to hear that Daniel. Family must come first - hope she gets well soon.

Hopefully we'll see you at Fire & Ice, if not before.