Releases Sept-Jan

Mako

Some where it was stated that the issue was resolved.

I know they were going to look at it. I havn't personally seen any notice of it being fixed.

Otherwise, what's up with the brass arachnid? It looks like it ate a large arachnid and grew a few hundred percent..

Is there fluff to say it's small? I know it's only meant to be on a 30mm base... but still, looks mega... speaking of totems- how evil does the poltergeist look?! How tame does the Jacksonville look (yet disturbing) and how cute does that little zombie Chihuahua look?! These plastics are looking fantastic.

The tooling for the Viks and the amazon Ronin were retooled to bring them back in line with the rest of the line for the general release. For folks that have picked them up early, we'll make a future announcement on them shortly.

Wow, I was hoping, best-case scenario, that they'd be retooled, but also doing something for people who bought them early is pretty great. Thanks for keeping the bar high.

So far, all of the new plastic models have been amazing. I cant wait to see how the freikorps look with new plastic models.

Im also glad that Wyrd's doing something for those who bought vikkis at Gencon this past year, Nathan. I remember picking up the box and not getting a taelor model at first. Never realized until I got back home and assembled the models that the scale was off.

• 4 weeks later...