2nd Annual Holiday Miniature Exchange

Rameses

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my gift from Kaine yesterday!

The Dead Justice box was super generous and I didn't have one. Also love the small gears for basing and the candy canes were a great touch.

Thank you!

I'll be making it down to the post office Friday to send mine off. :)

And now "we know" what to get the guy that "has everything" (figuratively speaking)

I've sent mine this week. Hopefully it will reach its recipient before the holidays.

Also received mine earlier this week. However, my girlfriend has forbidden me from opening it until Christmas. So I await Christmas with excitement!

That is just awesome! Tell your girlfriend: "Well played, well played indeed."

Found this in the mail box today.

20131217_162818_zpsa8168ee4.jpg

Mech Rider, Metal Steamborg, Gremlin deck, and a card wishing me luck on assembling the steamborg. Really excited to have a Mech rider since I wanted to pick one up back in 1.5 for Vanessa's Arcanist Sympathizer. That rule may no longer exist, but Mech rider is still my favorite out of the metal rider models. Being an almost single piece model doesn't hurt either.

Mech Rider, Metal Steamborg, Gremlin deck, and a card wishing me luck on assembling the steamborg. Really excited to have a Mech rider since I wanted to pick one up back in 1.5 for Vanessa's Arcanist Sympathizer. That rule may no longer exist, but Mech rider is still my favorite out of the metal rider models. Being an almost single piece model doesn't hurt either.

That is a pretty awesome!

Considering I had extremely broad preferences, getting one of my favorite models out of the metal line is pretty sweet.

Excuse my sentimental gibber jabber.

But I have to realize that is the magic of this Holiday Miniature Exchange!

You people are AWESOME!

I think mine would have been one of the broadest out there... since I collect everything send me anything was what was mentioned if I remember right...

I'd hate to be the person who got me trying to figure it out...

Glad it got there, I was beginning to get worried!