Team GT - 5/6th April - NWGC Stockport

mythicFOX

Hey guys, I really want to be part of this event!

I have failed to gather a team, everyone else has real life things to do - I am a Ronin with many, many crews to choose from  and decent amount of malifaux experience - other Ronins please let me know if you want to match up.

Tourney organiser, with the event being 2 weeks away what is the deadline for all applicants and a team name? And if I fail to form a team by then, will we be formed up as teams? We all want to avoid bye rounds

Thank you!

Two weeks away now! Getting excited. :)

@ Nickienogger - The list of Ronin in the first post was simply to help people looking for teams find each other.  It's best you contact other people on that list and see if they're available and want to team up.  People need to purchase a team ticket, while theoretically there is no deadline to buying a ticket if you're planning on attending and haven't purchased a ticket by this coming Friday you need to check with me first.

The event's been advertised since mid-October so if people are keen to come they do need to get organized now.

@ Sir67 - there's no painting requirement.

The old RHQ method of ranking team events is as follows;

The winning team of three are all reported as coming in joint 1st, the second place team would all come in joint 4th, the next team joint 7th, and so on. Players then achieve rankings points as normal.

I need to check with Mr Marshall that this will work on the new site but don't see why it would be a problem.

Is anyone passing by Stafford or anywhere close to Stafford En Route to Stockport on Sunday?

Same problem as last time,  I have a serious problem getting to the game Centre on time on Sunday  - the earliest train will arrive at 10:21am, way too late!

Where are you guys driving in from? Maybe we can figure out somehwere I can hop on your car enroute to stockport, - I am happy to chip in for fuel. if not I may have to sort out accommodation but the first option would be much better If I can help it.

Thanks!

Nickie

Is anyone passing by Stafford or anywhere close to Stafford En Route to Stockport on Sunday?

Same problem as last time,  I have a serious problem getting to the game Centre on time on Sunday  - the earliest train will arrive at 10:21am, way too late!

Where are you guys driving in from? Maybe we can figure out somehwere I can hop on your car enroute to stockport, - I am happy to chip in for fuel. if not I may have to sort out accommodation but the first option would be much better If I can help it.

Thanks!

Nickie

Can you get to Manchester City Centre any earlier? What time?

Hi is it possible to come down and watch new to the game only have a starter box at moment,

You're more than welcome to come down and watch / hang out. We're a friendly bunch.

I'm TO-ing and may be able to give you a quick game if you wanted? Assuming you don't mind the odd break while I preform my duties (drink tea and heckle Ant).