Big Bang Theory Story Encounter at TTN 3rd November

Clousseau

Due to lack of numbers this event is cancelled. :Sad_Puppet2:

Sunday 3rd November at Tabletop Nation, Hockley, Essex 10am-6pm

3 round 40SS story encounter themed around a plot to blow up the Governor's Mansion.

M2E Wave 1 models only, fixed Leader (Master or Henchman), best defender & attacker will win prizes. £10 entry.

Tickets and rules pack here: http://tabletopnation.simpletix.com/EventDetails/65/Time/62/

Edited by Clousseau

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. Worrying low number of confirmed entries so far. Really need to get at least 8, and ideally 12 to make it worthwhile, especially as I have to put 2 unique sets of players' packs together which will require a lot of work in what will be a short period of time once I get back from Essen.

I was going to join in with this one but life has conspired to suck all my cash from my pockets and I still have not even got the rule book or cards for my models.

If you really need someone to take the wooden spoon I can get the stat cards and make a crew and then get totally noob stomped (again) That will teach me to not know the rules.

Michael

wow I am not thinking if the turn out is low then last place will be a higher position than I have finished before. So it's looking increasingly more likely I will attend.

The final thing that needs to happen is I am waiting for a car to sell to finally get my finances back on track. If that happens before this event I will be a 100% YES

Can tickets be bought on the day in case I end up cutting it a bit fine or can I literally do it a day or two before the date?

Thanks