Current turnaround time for Damaged/Mispacked goods

Nah, if we jack something up, we'll own up to it and then sort it.

What we usually say or encourage folks to do is if you've friends or associates who want to try out the game, pass along the miss pack to them and see if they like what they see/have/play and take it from there.

I just got my mispack in the mail where I had double of a model and missing another...Thanks!!!

edited because I don't read.

Edited by Godspeed

Nah, if we jack something up, we'll own up to it and then sort it.

What we usually say or encourage folks to do is if you've friends or associates who want to try out the game, pass along the miss pack to them and see if they like what they see/have/play and take it from there.

First hit's free, huh? ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I just sent my second request regarding a Gencon mispack (bought at the Con, not via the webstore). It's never taken anywhere near this long before. Usually the turnaround is a week or two, not a month or two. I am curious if there is still an issue with the Viktorias box, as my mispack was the notorious two Viktoria of Blood, no Taelor. Any ideas? Anybody else still having this problem?

I submitted a query about my fate deck. It's the nice version but the backs are all out of alignment. The borders are thinner on one side than the other and it's very weird. I did compare it with another players one so it's not intentional. It did say 'mispack' though and this is more of a production error.

• 3 weeks later...

I was just checking the forums to see if there were any posts about this before I sent in my second request as well. I also received the Taelor-free, extra Viktoria boxed set at GenCon. Did you ever hear back from Wyrd?

I just sent my second request regarding a Gencon mispack (bought at the Con, not via the webstore). It's never taken anywhere near this long before. Usually the turnaround is a week or two, not a month or two. I am curious if there is still an issue with the Viktorias box, as my mispack was the notorious two Viktoria of Blood, no Taelor. Any ideas? Anybody else still having this problem?