Game 2 story encounter 11.30 - 1.15pm

Game 3 is standard with cross faction fun – 2-4

Game 4 is team 4.30-7

Sunday

Game 5 is story encounter 9-1045

Game 6 is doubles 11-1.30

Game 7 is standard 2-.3-45

Questions:

1) Anyone able to bring a female gremlin (or similar) or 2, that i could borrow as Trixie and Little Lass proxies ???

2) Mike, is there a food shop nearby?

3) what time is arrival for those camping? 

Cheers

I'd also like to know the answer to part 3.

Then probably turn up late and attempt to make an entrance.

Shops are in Long Stratton, which is about 3 miles away.  If its anything like last year plenty of folks will be driving over to pick stuff up.

Will be doing bacon / egg sandwiches Sat and Sun morning but no other food will be provided.  I will be doing a BBQ on Friday night at my house and on Sat I assume we will do takeaway like we did last time.  I will be having Chinese food cause I don't normally get to do that :)

Pub has different owners and I don't believe does food anymore though don't quote me on that.

You are welcome to get here from around 1pm on the Friday.  Camping folks will be able to unload at the house but I will then ask them to move their cars to the venue and then walk back (its 200m away at the most)

Levi

Uber upper cut - Discard 6 cards to gain maximum positive flips with trigger

Hey, does this one mean "Discard three cards using Face Of Death for the maximum number of positive flips on your Death Touch attack. Do this twice in a single game."?

Loving the achievements. Molly's in particular made me lol. ;) Cheers for these, Mike!

"Come and give granny a kiss xxx"

Just read Hoffman are the avatar rules out? Not sure how I am going to be able to manifest it? Also move from one deployment zone to another in a single action is now impossible as far as I am aware. In one turn is game but in one activation no chance. Also there is no construct override anymore I guess the intended is called O.S.A now?

Man i am really looking forward to this weekend. Got my old sleeping out from the attack. Last time that thing seen the light of day was Afghanistan haha. Hence it is now drying on the line.

Look forward to seeing everyone Friday night/saturday morning :)

You might cringe a bit when you see what I'm sleeping on mate. Air bed/duvet combo. I like to camp in comfort.

Really exited for the weekend. See you all then :)

• Like 1