Painting Taelor: hair colour?

Ironmonger

Title says it all. I'm just about to start painting the hired swords box, and have given this more then a brief pause because...Taelor was a red head. Now, I like her new look very much, and I'm not sure why her hair got died black, so here's the question: should I paint her as in the new art, or as a red head?

If you have ever dated or been involved with a redhead, you would know the answer.

As a redhead, she will be unpredictable and unmanageable but, in the beginning, you will continue playing with her, not realizing how miserable you are and how happy you could be if you had only chosen differently.

In games where she absolutely refuses to even be considerate to your goals and ambitions, your friends will say "Why don't you leave her (out of the game)?" and you will defend her and run back to her.

In a few games, she will frustrate both you and your opponent to the point that you will agree that she is bad news. But that won't last, you'll invite her back to your table.

In the end, you will realize that .... if you had it to do over, you would have chosen differently.... but she does that thing with her hammer, and when she does.... it is so worth it!

Neither. Turquoise. *grin*

I was going to say purple with turquoise highlights. But I am sure Ed would disapprove. :(

Looks like we got your hair color! =D

Actually just paint it in whichever color you are in the mood for. So purple with turquoise highlights. ;D

*hint, hint*

;D

*nudge, nudge*

When I saw the thread, I thought: "I'm gonna do a purple."

Wow. We went weeaboo super quick, there.:1_Happy_Puppet2: I'll save the black hair to magenta or purple tips for the Ronin.

@Tye_Informer: yes, I have. Even though I'm generally all about the "studio scheme" when it comes to painting... I'm thinking you sold me on red after that post.

If you have ever dated or been involved with a redhead, you would know the answer.

As a redhead, she will be unpredictable and unmanageable but, in the beginning, you will continue playing with her, not realizing how miserable you are and how happy you could be if you had only chosen differently.

In games where she absolutely refuses to even be considerate to your goals and ambitions, your friends will say "Why don't you leave her (out of the game)?" and you will defend her and run back to her.

In a few games, she will frustrate both you and your opponent to the point that you will agree that she is bad news. But that won't last, you'll invite her back to your table.

In the end, you will realize that .... if you had it to do over, you would have chosen differently.... but she does that thing with her hammer, and when she does.... it is so worth it!

this absolutely made my night here at work. and it is much needed. I have to work the first 4 hours of my shift with no break alone.