Thinking about making this my home......

Pride365

So my love affair with Malifaux ended when I couldn't get into a single faction. I think with the new ME2 rules out I think I need to try again. I am thinking that I will make Rezzers my home. I really like Kiri and Seamus and McMorning but there is still some part of me not able to commit to a single faction.

Any nudge would be awesome (well a 2x4 would prolly be better but still)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well both McMourning and Tara are dual faction (along with Yan Lo some time in wave 2) so you won't be stuck with a single faction. McMourning's playstyle can change pretty dramatically depending on if you want him to be Guild or Resser.

Mad Science!

That is the thing I am a collector and I want to stick to one faction so if I went Rezzer McMorning would be built only as a Rezzer

Ressers are a great Faction as a collector, as they are summoners. Having all the models only makes sense for a summoning Faction.

Not to mention you've got great Masters to choose from: Fluffy and powerful Seamus, beatstick McM, support Nico, tricky Tara... and then we'll see what we get out of Molly, Yan Lo, and Kirai, but I think it's safe to say there's a lot to look forward to.

I understand the difficulty of committing to a single Faction. I would encourage you not to think of it that way. Think of it as committing to a few Masters. Once I narrowed it down to my top 5 Masters, I saw that there were more in Outcasts than elsewhere, so I went with it. If you can do the same for Ressers... commit!

I love all of Wyrd models that is why I went into like all the factions and have the castors as far a rules go I like to be able to sit back and see how my enemy player is doing stuff and then counter that.

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

Ressers are a great Faction as a collector, as they are summoners. Having all the models only makes sense for a summoning Faction.

Not to mention you've got great Masters to choose from: Fluffy and powerful Seamus, beatstick McM, support Nico, tricky Tara... and then we'll see what we get out of Molly, Yan Lo, and Kirai, but I think it's safe to say there's a lot to look forward to.

I understand the difficulty of committing to a single Faction. I would encourage you not to think of it that way. Think of it as committing to a few Masters. Once I narrowed it down to my top 5 Masters, I saw that there were more in Outcasts than elsewhere, so I went with it. If you can do the same for Ressers... commit!

Molly is going to be a Master?

Molly is going to be a Master?

Yes sir. All old Henchmen are getting upgraded.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

I have at least 2 Masters in every real faction (Gremlins, PAH!)

I have commitment issues

I had every Master from every Faction except 10T (no Jakob or Yan Lo). Then I decided it was time to commit, and shared some model wealth with my local store.

Yes sir. All old Henchmen are getting upgraded.

Sweet that means there are what 3 female castors? That is so awesome! I am really glad to hear that!

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

I had every Master from every Faction except 10T (no Jakob or Yan Lo). Then I decided it was time to commit, and shared some model wealth with my local store.

I have also given a lot away but this is the time to switch to a new faction if I am going to do so.

Sweet that means there are what 3 female castors? That is so awesome! I am really glad to hear that!

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

I have also given a lot away but this is the time to switch to a new faction if I am going to do so.

More than 3. We will have Raspy, Sonnia, Kaeris, Collette, and Molly

Heh. M2E has disrupted a lot of 'known' certainties of power levels. My advice is that, for the next six months, if you hear something along the lines of 'overpowered' or 'underpowered', take with a ton of salt, and double check which version people are talking about.

Will do most people in my area are just starting out and I will only be getting things in plastic as I love the new plastic models way better than the old ones so my faction will be slow going