New counters For M2E From CounterAttack

leebat

Hi all

I've just got my new M2E counter set from counterattack bases in the uk, I helped Dan with the new condition rings and he got them to me in 3 working days im really happy with them I even got custom scheme markers

you can find Dan or counterattack on twitter @C0unterAttacKy or his web site is http://www.counterattackbases.co.uk/

post-11632-13911930640315_thumb.jpg

after talking to dan he is hoping to add all the extra bits to the site soon if you want any bits just message him

Edited by leebat
more info

I got 12 scheme and 8 of each crap and corpse 3 blast and a single flame wall, for the conditions I got 10 poison +1 and burning +1, and between 6 and 8 of the other basic condishions. I can't really say a price as I got mates rates for helping Dan with the designs as he is waiting for the 2E rules to be released before he starts playing Malifaux. But if you message him from the site he can give you a price on wat you want :)

You mean SCRAP, don't you? ;)

Opps yep Scrap :facepalm:

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

Is that flame wall marker correct? From that photo they don't appear to be touching and they seem smaller than 50mm.

They are indeed 50mm I even checked with a tape :)

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

Dan's also doing something special for the GT :)

More special the than the baby kade incident ?