Webmonkey's Garage Kits,...

Webmonkey

ok,.. got the basic intro part done. Give me some feedback and let me know if you guys can see the shading or not,.. before I go full tilt on the rest of the tutorial,..

And please excuse the poor quality. This is my first tutorial,.. so bear with me.

• Like 1

Alrighty,... I tried to keep it short, sweet, and simple. (It glitched a bit in the middle though, so I had to redo the back half of the video). But I hope you guys can see the shading as I go through the process. And I hope this helps you guys to be able to actually see the process, rather then just read about it.

Please enjoy,.. and as always, feedback is encouraged,..

• Like 1

Latest update,..

I've finally got the last leg attached and managed to get it mounted to the base. (see,.. I told you the egg thing would start to make sense later :lol:) There's still a bit of touch up on the egg shell that needs done. So then, my current question is about the hair. I like the brown well enough,.. but I'm wondering if black wouldn't look better.

Thoughts?

(next up,... wings)

2014-05-26163312.jpg

• Like 1

The character has black hair in the comics, but this brown looks better in my opinion.
I love how the skin came out, particularly the skin blushes look awesome.

Blue fiber tingy on her cyborg leg looks a bit to dark in my opinion, but it might be the photo because it looks lighter in the preveious ones...

• 2 weeks later...