Webmonkey's Garage Kits,...

Webmonkey

Yes, the shading of the pink does show up in the picture. Generally if it looks good in a picture, it probably looks great close up.

Now that they under layer of the sash has been painted darker it really looks good.

Regarding the size of this figure, I worked with a young lady that I bet would be exactly in scale to that miniature. In her early/mid 20's she got reduction surgery and was much happier.

Edited by LordDarcy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

yeah,.. keeps saying the picture is an invalid file. Which is odd, because I've obviously uploaded these same photos dozens of times. And I can upload to other sites (put one up on cmon just to check), but it isn't just my laptop, I can't upload from my wife's laptop or my phone either. My conclusion, therefore, is that it has to be something on the Wyrd end of things.

I might need to open a photobucket account then,... hrrmmmmm,...

lantern.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

well,.. the photobucket seems to work,.. still a bit of a pain in the ass though.

The slight glow effect of the lantern isn't really showing up in the photo though,.. hmm,.. might have to go a bit heavier on that.

Anyways, as always, thoughts welcome,..

Thanks, and its good to be back and be painting again. I won't go into too much detail, but lifes been hammering me pretty hard for the last few months. But I'll get this done soon. Besides,.. I'm interested in starting on my next one. Its called "hatchling angel",... and is somewhat nude,... but tasteful. Hopefully people can enjoy without being offended.