M2 and buying models.

I'm going off of experience over 27 years of miniatures games. My plastic model versions of metal models have been easier on average for both assembly and travel. I do own every 10T master box and their boosters. They have not been a problem to assemble.

if w40k can update the rules for their models each edition, I'm sure wyrd will manage

Huh? 40k has never had all of their stuff up to date in one edition. I was using a 3ed Sisters of Battle in 5ed. It's one of the reason I dropped 40k like a sack of poo

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

I'm going off of experience over 27 years of miniatures games. My plastic model versions of metal models have been easier on average for both assembly and travel. I do own every 10T master box and their boosters. They have not been a problem to assemble.

No problem with the archers? I think your the first.

Huh? 40k has never had all of their stuff up to date in one edition. I was using a 3ed Sisters of Battle in 5ed. It's one of the reason I dropped 40k like a sack of poo

Fantasy has though, I remember when they went from 5th - 6th edition they wiped all the army books and released Ravening Hordes which contained all the lists for everyone until they released the new books

I'm just sad that my minion Misaki will be retired and shelved. Yeah, I can still use the mini as a Master but still.

I hope they still find a way to either still allow minion Misaki to be played or rename the mini into another minion.

I also will miss Misaki, Hamelin even more.

Using Misaki as a Master version will lead to purchasing models that I do not need or want (I use Misaki in Vickis crew and I do not like 10T). Sadly the same situation i will face with Hamelin, I like Ratcatcher but his Master nearly Tyrant version is not something I will pick as my crew.

I will be using Misaki model as Oiran - only solution for me. Although I will be very glad if WYRD decide to introduce M2E characteristisc of minions Hamelin i Misaki in WYRD CHRONICLES.

Edited by caen

Given the manner of figure updates (Faction packs... FacPax? Urghhh, I hate myself a little for even suggesting that...), I would say that as long as you like the current sculpts, go for them. After all, you'll have to buy the pack for your other figs anyhow, so it's not as if there will be an additional cost (theoretically).

Just because a fig may be getting a new sculpt, doesn't mean it will be a better one. That is all a matter of personal taste. Me, I like original Lilith way more than her alt, for example.

Now, if the current sculpt is not doing much for you, yeah, it may be worth waiting... though that does mean you dont have the fig to use, of course.

I dunno, man, I guess I didn't have much to add, really. It's a personal call...