Uk gt 2013

Clousseau

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No worries. I won't be able to take part then. I don't think it would be a good idea to fly with paints ;)

I have done it before and apart from some puzzled looks and then a question you can take them with you. Other option is just ask someone else. But since I am only arriving on Saturday morning there isn't much I can do about the competition. Unless photos are proof or a skype session lol

Still gotta sort out accommodation...

There's Travelodge and a Premier Inn in Basildon, also a Travelodge at Thurrock (bit further but usually cheaper). Also some B&Bs in Southend. Whatever you choose, the cheapest I've found so far is around £40 a night.

I'm hoping I might be able to stay with some of my wife's family in East London.

I'll be arriving Saturday morning (Friday is my wedding anniversary), but I'll take part in as many as possible :).

Still gotta sort out accommodation...

I think it's the nearby travel lodge the daemonkin and I are staying in.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Or is it the holiday inn. I can't remember.... Time to check the emails

Just to clarify, the Quiz and Hardcore are Saturday evening. You can paint a mini at any time over the weekend. So Saturday night's an option. You could even paint and quiz at the same item if your one of those fancy multi-tasking types.

That is awsome, although I am not sure how long we are going to stay on Saturday as we are travelling back and forth both days from Cambridge. Being a 4th year PhD student without a salary means some sacrifices need to be made.

Bruno - you'll have to paint with the 1/2" brush I'll provide to give everyone else a chance :)

One less thing to carry then :)

@ theJudge - what's your travel arrangements once in England? Can provide transport between Holiday Inn & TTN if required.

We hadn't really planned anything yet Clousseau but it would be great to grab a lift if available. We won't be in till late on Friday evening unfortunately. Are there any plans for a couple of beer son the Friday evening?

We hadn't really planned anything yet Clousseau but it would be great to grab a lift if available. We won't be in till late on Friday evening unfortunately. Are there any plans for a couple of beer son the Friday evening?

My aim is to get down to TTN late afternoon, get everything set up then grab something to eat. Can then relax, chat, play, drink, whatever until about 11pm before heading off to the hotel.