Mega Pre-Ebay Sale - LE minis, Puppets and more [UK based]

ThePandaDirector

Ok so currently have offers on the following, some are more or less accepted, some are still being entertained, but if you want them then be sure to speak now or forever hold your peac- braiiins! (damn you Nicodem!):

• Misaki Crew
  • Ortega Crew
  • Seamus Crew
  • Bete Noire
  • Mss Pack
  • KD Flower Knight
  • KD Lion Knight
  • PW Pokey Viktoria
  • PW Hooded Rider
  • PW Blue Teddies
  • PW Teddy Box (all five Teddies)
  • Various Puppets

Ok, so if any of the above tickles your fancy then best hop to it and make me an offer I can't refuse (well I can... I think).

Thanks to everyone who has bid so far and good luck to you all =]

Cheers

-Bentley

Edited by ThePandaDirector

@Sssk: Hmm... Could it be the right leg? Oh and maybe throw in your firstborn as a dealbreaker ;)

But yeah, feel free to make me an offer and an estimate of when you would be able to pay and I'll compare it with other offers =]

@i_was_like_you: I do have the bag, but whether I'm selling it I haven't decided. PM with an offer if you like =]

EDIT: Just added a few more things to the Malifaux list.

EDIT 2: KD Flower Knight and Lion Knight have gone.

Ok it's the last day of the sale, the following stuff will likely be sold today:

PW Lucius

PW Viktoria

PW Teddies (x7)

Standard puppets - Sebastian, Kade, Witchling, Death Marshall x2, Rotten Belle, Ronin, Guild Hound, Nino, Justice, Seamus, Judge, Misaki

Sybelle

Miss Pack

Belles (x6)

Ortega Crew

And possibly Avatar Marcus and Silurids (x3).

This will all likely go tonight if no one else bids. Next week all the remaining stuff will go on ebay at a slightly higher price.

Thank you to everyone who has bought from me and I hope you all enjoy your goodies =]

Just updated the OP with recent sales. Really going to have to sell the LE puppets (teddies, Lucius) and I think the Rail Crew and the single puppets are likely to go too.

EDIT: Just sold a whole bunch of standard puppets, updated first post.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

The LE puppets are all gone, and I'm about to close the sale. I'm waiting on a few people to send me their address and payment, but other than that I've sold a ton of stuff and will be sending everything out tomorrow.

Once again thanks to everyone who bought from me, I hope you enjoy your items =]