Custom Fate decks

Richelieu

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Grim, going out on a limb I would say probably not.

Sorry, Grim! The blank scheme card was more of a filler because of the number of cards that are printed on a sheet (and the number of Book 4 Schemes). The cards won't be printed separately, so we can't print extra of any one card. If we could though, and extra red joker or two might be nice. :)

Sorry, Grim! The blank scheme card was more of a filler because of the number of cards that are printed on a sheet (and the number of Book 4 Schemes). The cards won't be printed separately, so we can't print extra of any one card. If we could though, and extra red joker or two might be nice. :)

Note to self. If playing Jim ask to count his deck...

Ahh... The last Walpurgis I had a couple of extra cards circulating. One counting as a Red Joker (given out to the previous year's Wooden Spoon winner), one counting as a Black Joker (given to the previous year's winner). The instructions on the card said that when the card was played, the person using it was to put it in their opponent's discard pile. It was fun to trace the path of merry destruction those cards made over the course of the weekend. The look of joy at seeing your opponent flip a black joker, followed by the look of horror when you realized that, next shuffle, you'd have TWO Black Jokers in your deck. And the opposite for the Red Joker.

:)

I might be blind...but was there a aproximate date of completion for this great project?

I know the 14th is cut off to order; but real life and production can take a very long time. Are we looking at spring or summer release?

I assume it will be a one batch production meaning most likely early May shippment?

Edited by durek

Recieved plenty of orders, but I need the following people to contact me from the UK side of things;

Mark Bryne, David Saunders, Graham Seargant.

And I'll attach a print screen of all the confirmed orders so far, so you can all have a peruse. Anyone not on this list hasn't ordered in my mind!!

post-4229-13911927855633_thumb.jpg

Oh man! The Warhamsters! I remember when my sister and I used to play Malifaux with you guys before I moved away. We would try to come up to Bellingham once a week just to play with the awesome gaming group that is the Warhamsters. I'm so happy you guys are still around. I have to drop by and say hello next time I'm in town!

Edited by Redd.Cohen

I really wanted to look into making decks for Clash for a Cure this year...but I just don't have the resources to pull it off. So like Jim said, they are kind of like dice, you need them all! So, I'm definitely in for a personal one and maybe one or two to give away as prizes.

Order placed!

Edited by Stanislav

Updated fate deck list. If I don't have your forum name, your full name is on the list. (Apart from David IIRC). If you have a star next to your name, get in touch with me please. (No rush, just a few pennies short). There's bleeding loads!!

If your forum name isn't perfect, I don't care, I was rushing!

post-4229-13911927860475_thumb.jpg

Wow. Image is a bit small. Hang on!