Viks Crew!

Normski

Really nice crew. Ties in nicely with your freiforps. My favourite has to be the convict gunslinger though :) i love his face it really draws the eye to it and its such a nice job. Really good work there. Will you be going to vappa?

Whats VAPPA? lol

Cheers for all the cool comments!! glad you guys like the Crew!! Just waiting on the release of Ama no, Vanessa, and FK Strongarm suit!

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Really like the gunslinger and the reposed Misaki. Bit disappointed to not see white roses on the effigy though (Yorkshire pride and all that).

may have to buy another!! do it Leeds colours for Painting comp over on WAMP

The red and white does a nice job of making them feel like a unified force without making them 'uniform,' if that makes sense. I really like it! I also really like your Hans - he just looks appropriate and well done.

Cheers!! I like how Hans came out too! his gun sights have a cross hair in them but ya cant see it in the image!! cheers for the comments!!

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Really like your use of colors as they create a coherent look for all the models. Great conversion on Misaki too - makes her look much more dynamic.

I kept the colours for the Viks and the Ronin similar as they are the Viks tools "Another One" and the extra 2 stones from sacrificing them! I did the FK the same too to keep them allied to Viks! but the rest of the outcasts get their civvy clothes lol!!

as they are all individual characters within the crew! so its all turned out well in the end!!

Glad ya liked them!!

Overall these look decent. Some proper stand out pieces though, the Convict Gunslinger is brilliant - I usually hate that model. Is it converted or purely the extreme paintjob that make it look so great? What was your inspiration for it?

Chris

Cheers for all the cool comments and my inspiration for the CGS was 1800's convicts for the pants and the face I saw on a James Bond movie the voodoo one!! Live and let Die!!

Glad ya like!!

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Nice work man :) Me likes

Cheers fella!! hows your crew coming on?