Enlightenment: 25ss Tournament in Cardiff, 10th February 2013

Bucket Monkey

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have updated the first post with the paid list so far, we have 16 so far but have found out that there are Magic and Hoardes/Warmachine tournaments now on the same day, we can comfortably hold 20, if more than 3 people who aren't on the list want to play can you let me know asap so I can organise things, if we have odd numbers, preferably i'll play using Lady J so we don't have to use byes but it will depend on logistics on the day.

Also as it isnt on some copies of the rules pack the timetable for the day is also on the first post.

I will be at Firestorm from 10am finishing setting up terrain, so if everyone gets there before the 11.15am start time we will start earlier to give everyone a longer lunch break or a earlier finish depending on what people prefer.

Edited by Bucket Monkey

So, just back and 2 wins and 2 draws for my first tournament of the year. Still learning my way around Misaki but had some interesting games and, as ever, a great bunch of people at a Malifaux tournament. Pretty good turnout for this one with 22 players in the end. Congrats to the prize winners (my two draws were against the players finishing 1st and 2nd) and to Liam for running it. Think I finished around 6th in the end which proves I'm not as good as I think I am! *beer.goggles*

Well done to Liam for organising a smooth event, with a great atmosphere.

Thanks to my four opponents:

Emma - for being patient

Norman - always a great laugh playing you mate

Nick - I got smashed and was very lucky with schemes in our game

Liam - A bloodbath of a game, very fast and fun

Well done to the 3 winners as well.

As a note, at the start of the event I was unsure of the order of the tables, and a moment spent saying "tables 1-6 are on this row..." would have prevented a little confusion. This is a minor thing over the day though

Added results to the first post.

Thanks to all for making this a great first tournament as TO, the turnout was excellent, appreciated the feedback I was given as well as some brutal games against Chris, Reevley, Dan and Neil which seemed to turn into a bloodbath every game, which as in another game made by the evil empire I play Khorne, blood for the blood god and all that jazz its kind of fitting to my long built-in playstyle.

Hope to see some of you all at Deliverance in April and if not at my next tournament 'Through Slaughter', date TBC in the second half of 2013.

Thanks

Liam

Edited by Bucket Monkey