Grem13

OtherSpencer

Well the new year is here and with that comes resolutions. Well I have had trouble with sticking with masters and even factions in the past and always get distracted by new shinys. So this year I have decided to challenge myself to sticking to a single master and henchman for an entire year for Normal 1 on 1 games (already signed up for a team tourney). For this I have decided on Somer and Ophelia.

I have always loved gremlins, but have had no games with Somer and a small amount with Ophelia. So this year will be a lot of learning for me as I try to learn an entire new pool of models. After talking to a couple gremlin players and reading posts I have pulled together a large selection of gremlins to prepare for the year of gaming.

Somer box

ophelia box

egg hauler

whisperer

taxidermist

extra blister of bayous

2 packs piglets

stuffed pigs

4 mosquitos

Lenny

mctavish

pigapult

also have aSomer, young Lacroix, and extra blister of bayous and stuffed pigs on the way. Pair this with 3 new gremlin models coming out and that's a massive amount of hobby time ahead. I'm very excited for this because I know it will look amazing once finished. I plan on blogging my adventure over the year as I build my gremlins and learn to play them as best as I can. Just wanted to post out of excitement and have a place for questions I don't find answers to. Now let Grem13 begin!!

Thanks everyone. And yes I did see your thread Soshi and I think it's great. I also have another person on twitter taking up Gremlins for the year. Looking forward to seeing how this goes. I created a blog to track hobby progress, gaming, battle reports etc. for any of those interested:

Grem13.blogspot.com

Will also being talking about this on our next episode.

In the above situation (as long as you are Stampeding) you would have to perform a Swine Dash action on the model that you are in base contact with provided you had AP to spend (you can still use Reckless while Stampeding however will have to spendthe AP on another Swine Dash unless there are no non-pig modles in your LOS).

The really important part in this scenario though is that Swine Dash only requires that you must push directly towards the target until you have contacted its base (at which point you will interupt the movement to make an enhanced damage Nibble or Gore strike) and then may continue the push beyond if you desire (this push movement is not mandatory). So if there are walls behind the target that will prevent the pig's base from fitting (base blocking) you can always just choose to not continue the push and still make the enhanced damage Nibble or Gore strike granted by Swine Dash.

Lastly, remember that Swine Dashes are not charges so can be performed even if you begin within melee range of the target.

Swine dash is a very potent ability (especially if you use it to line up deeper and juicier targets with the after movement).

Just read the blog, Its a good read. Hope you manage to suceed in at least mainly playign Sommer.

Just wanted to let you know in your battle report vs Guild, the executioner should only heal off love the job if he kills an enemy model.

Look forward to see in the rest of the year