Haul of Eggs - 25SS Starter Tournament in Milton Keynes 23/3/12

Clousseau

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick Question: can i use a effigy instead of a totem if its the correct faction ?

That would count as your extra blister, so probably not a good idea.

Principle of allowing the totem was that the new plastics' boxes include them automatically, whereas the older metal ones don't.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Payment sent: using Kaeris for this :)

Are any more of the Squigs planning to come down?

Tempted to come along to this event after enjoying Lost Love at the weekend. Trying to think of reasons not to but running short. Will make my mind up by the weekend.

Hi, James T here.

All being well I'll be joining Powderfan & claiming a free entry thanks to my coming as last, as last can be, at the Lost Love game.

Despite coming last, I did enjoy the event & it has spured me to get back into the game & get better at it too! Thanks again for putting on a great event.

Hi, James T here.

All being well I'll be joining Powderfan & claiming a free entry thanks to my coming as last, as last can be, at the Lost Love game.

Despite coming last, I did enjoy the event & it has spured me to get back into the game & get better at it too! Thanks again for putting on a great event.

Hi James

Your free entry is for the next TTN tournament (Gunsmiths for Hire), rather than this one, but you'll be most welcome here of course.

My young lad Thomas is thinking of attending...this OK with you Dave?

No problem at all. As long as he knows how to play I'm sure he'll be fine, and the other players will help him out as appropriate. The venue is also pretty child friendly - I'm sure he'll help you spend some money in the store!